♠Chapter~1♠

*Rustle* *Rustle* *Rustle*

"Aw come on, it's gotta be in here somewhere",(Y/N) looked around in her bag for some money. Her stomach was growling for some delicious cheese. She just wanted cheese, like, a whole block of cheese.

"Sir, I can confirm that I do have the money.",(Y/N) continued before she started rummaging through her pockets.

The waiter gave her a moment before he started to get bored.

"Listen, lady, if you don't have the money to pay for the food you can visit later. When you have the money, of course.", The waiter stated with an irritated voice.

*Sigh* "Okay, I'll come by later", once said (Y/N) trailed off to the door.

She looked in the window before leaving, and something caught her eye. Two people had attempted to trade something while they walked past each other. One had red eyes and white hair, while the other had blue eyes and blonde hair. They both had peculiar outfits on as well. Although, they had messed up and an object had fallen from one of their pockets. Knowing they couldn't cause a scene, they continued walking with- wide grins on their faces??

(Y/N) casually waltzed through the door and towards the object. Hopefully not catching the attention of others walking by.

She picked up the object and stuffed it in her bag.

'Huh, how strange.', she thought to herself.

She headed home with questions about the object running through her mind.

"Damn, I really wanted that cheese, I'm fuckin' hungry." She could've sworn she had the money in her bag.

♣♣♣ | ♣♣♣

(Y/N)'s POV

The closer I got to my cabin, the more my stomach growled for some cheese. Soon enough, I was already a few feet from my cabin, the lights were lit and dancing in the air. I smiled at the thought of laying in bed and finally sleeping to ignore my everlasting hunger.

*SLAM*

"Ah, home sweet home!", I burst out as I was greeted by my warm surroundings.

...Until I remembered the object that's in my bag, I set my bag down on my bed to check the contents. There it was, in front of me. What the hell was this thing? It looked like a strange mask with... playing card symbols? I set the mask down on my desk and lit a candle. The lighting was dim but enough to see the mask clearly now.

     (sorry if it's crappy (*pωq*)

I flipped it over, and to my surprise, it had a card on the back. Followed by an unhappy face. The card had an interesting design that I haven't seen before in any deck of cards.

"Interesting... tf is this?" I examined the card, it had the same pattern as the mask.

Why would someone need this? I decided to try it on, it felt norm- 

................................................................................................................................................................

A/N

wbJBjwfejQNJbfjwbwkjvbjwb

Hope you enjoyed, good bois. I'll hopefully continue this to feed ya'll some more cheese. 

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh luv you, bye.