The Boy I've Never Met

One night. One night was all it took to get that guy. How did I get him do you ask? Funny story. See, I didn't actually meet him. It just kind of...i don't know...

*Earlier*

“Come on it'll be fun! We're bored enough as it is anyways.” My best friend Allie said. I've known her since, like, 3rd grade. The only reason I don't like being her friend is that 1) shes always wants to be doing something - she's really energetic. and 2) She's super pretty. She doesn't see it, but I do. She had long brown hair with ligter brown hilights. She only weighed like 90 pounds and all the boys always look at her like shes a princess, that lucky duck. She did her makeup perfectly, but looked even prettier withouth it. I always compare myself to her. I don't know why, but I do. But I love her; we do basically everything together. We've been sitting here watching tv for an hour, with nothing else to do. She was sleeping over and my parents weren't home. You'd think that two 14 year old girls would find something fun to do. Nope, not us. Anyways, she was talking about going on Omegle, the website where you can chat or video chat with random people around the world. She found out about it on twitter, and we were really bored.

“Uggh. Fine. Why not?” I said

She grabbed my laptop and put it on the table in front of us.

“Ok let's see...ok video chat. That'll be waaayyy more fun!”

“Oh I bet...” I mumbled. Allie was always into doing new and interesting things, not me. Give me a bag of chips and youtube and I'm good.

She hit video chat as we sat there waiting to find someone who was willing to chat with us.

The first was a guy, about 30, who was very..strange. We broke out into laughter and hit escape. The thing about Omegle is that you find maybe 5 nice guys, 2 slutty girls, and tons of guys masterbating. We only talked to the nice guys because frankly, the others were very disturbing. Geez, this website was bad.

“My eyes hurt from looking at all of these weirdos!” Allie laughed

“You know, there is regular chat, where we don't have to see the creepers.” I said

“Good idea.” she agreed.

We sat there waiting, until the screen popped up.

Us: Heyyyyy

Them: ASL?

“What the heck?” Allie asked me

“Age, sex, location.”

“Ohhhhh!” she said.

“Ok let's see...” I started.

Us: 15, female, USA

They logged off. Too young I guess.

The next guy was 16 years old from Turkey.

“This is gonna be fun!” she exclaimed. I just sat back and watched what was about to go down.

Allie: OMG you're from Turkey/! That is so cool omg I love eating turkey how about u?!

Him: Eww no that stuff is gross.

Allie: Then what do you eat on Thanksgiving?! Ham??

User ended conversation.

I sat there laughing like a goon.

“Well that wasn't very nice of him” she concluded.

“Al, they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Turkey. That's an American holiday..” I explained.