Chapter 1 ~Walks in the rain~

It was raining, and if there's one thing I love it's rain.

Every time it rained, I would get my waterproof backpack. I would pack my umbrella, some money, an extra change of clothes, a towel, my cellphone, a set of keys, a plastic bag, and a chocolate from my chocolate box.

That afternoon I packed my backpack and ran down the stairs.

-BYE WHOEVER IS HERE!- I shouted and ran through the door. When I opened it, I was greeted by rain, soaking my hair and clothes. I laughed and looked up, closing my eyes and letting the rain hit my face.

I walked for a a while, aiming towards a coffee shop called "Chloe's".

I know, real creative.

The owner is my mom's best friend, so when I go for a a walk in the rain, I always go into the shop soaking wet, lock myself in the bathroom, change my clothes, buy a coffee or a muffin and walk back home with my umbrella. Right before the street where Chloe's is a street illuminated only by a lonely, blinking street light. It was dark, but not too late, maybe it was around 9:00pm. But that street still gave me the creeps.

I felt uneasy, and walked a little faster than usual. Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me, without looking back I started running, my feet were sore and I was running out of breath, my heart was pounding furiously and I was literally shaking with fear.

The steps behind me were running too. I was about to scream when a hand slammed against my mouth and another one around my waist, bringing me to a stop. I yelped, but it wasn't loud, considering there was a hand over my mouth.

-That was fun.- said a voice near my ear, making me shiver. It sounded like a guy, not too old one, and it had a British accent -You are really fast.- he got a little closer to me and I squirmed, his grip tightened-But you can't run away from me, love.

I whimpered and a tear slided down my cheek, but the boy didn't notice because it was raining hard.

-If when I take my hand away from your pretty little lips you scream, there will be...

He put a dagger in front of my face, the blade looked slighty chipped, as if it had been cerved from stone, and it also looked really sharp. He slowly moved it to my neck and left it there for a few seconds.

-Concecuences.

I made an affirmative sound, afraid that if I moved my head I would decapitate myself.

He chuckled and dragged the blade slowly from my neck to my shoulder, and then to my elbow, drawing blood and making a thin line. I whimpered.

He moved his hand from my mouth and only left a a finger pressed against my lips as a warning for me to stay silent. He moved his hand to my arm and gently rubbed it, I inmediately felt it sting and I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming or sobbing.

I heard the sound of a car aproaching and saw the lights. The guy tightened his grip on my wrists and I tensed Oh no, is he going to kill me or something? The car turned to the street we were in and the boy turned me around abruptly. I sumbled and tripped with my own feet but the boy steadied me.

I wasted no time memorizing his features. He was hot, but he tried to kill me so....

His hair was dark brown, maybe because of the rain. His eyes were a piercing, dark, emerald color.

-What's your name?- I asked shakily. Maybe if he is stupid enough he'll give me his name.

He started leaning close to me with a devilish smirk on his face. I tried to back away, but he had my wrists held in an iron grip.

Thunder rumbled in the distance and lightning suddenly flashed, giving his face sharper angles and a sinister look.

-Call me Peter- he whispered in my ear, and then he threw me to the middle of the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So..... what do ya think?

Hope you like it.

Comment.

Like.

Vote.

Smile.

With love Alex.