I don't wanna know...

How her eyes light up brighter than the sun, and my heart thumps while my mind is telling me to run. Reminding me of my duty of how she is the enemy; whoever who brings salvation to the condemned is also a damned soul.

It's tedious...

As she tries to be fine when she isn't. I have to keep in check the impulse to be someone else, to grab her and hold her close to me. But the nature of our jobs (of our selves) denies me that pleasure.

I do not want to know...

How my palm feels on her soft lips, stopping her from breaching the carefully set up line, painted for sake of the balance of our situation . Her eyes wrinkle just the slightest bit,walking away with a sad smile and a bull's eye on her back.

It is a nuisance...

As I shoot a bullet straight to the boy's forehead, unnecessary in any normal situation. However she had to follow me to my work, bringing the spawn along, and throw it all to hell. She had to-.

I do not want to...

See how tears drop on the body held by its mother.
Hear the chilling screams that left her mouth.
Feel the cold trigger under my finger.

It is numb...

As I polish the tiles of the office, giving a last look at the plastic bags before they take them away. Something inside should have broken, were it not for the fact that it was already broken years ago.

I didn't want to know... you.