"Carpe Diem"

"You know what IM TIRED?! Of you and your bullshit you don't even appreciate me or anything I do I try and be all sweet and what do you do NOTHING?! There's literally so many times I've wanted to say what's on MY MIND but I was so afraid of losing you but what's the bother you've showed me that you don't care about me ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOU YOU YOU YOU! And yeah you have work and you have a son I have school and work but yet I still can make time out of my day to let you know your special to me WHEN HAVE YOU EVER IN THE HALF A FUCKING YEAR WEVE BEEN TOGETHER HAVE YOU DID ANY OF THAT OH YEAH YOU DID IT FUCKING TWICE?! I do it almost everyday but you don't even care you treat me like some stupid toy that you just throw down and pick up when you want don't even try the fucking "I love you Amber" BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING LOVE ME YOU NEVER FUCKING DID DONT TRY THE "I don't wanna loose me" THATS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT IF YOU REALLY CARED YOU WOULD SHOW ME YOUR SO FULL OF IT PRINCETON I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH I NEVER WANNA TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN I HATE YOUR FUCKING EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS OVER WERE DONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I shouted at Jacob I couldn't take it anymore him his drama everything how can he love me but I don't feel his love I give him everything and I get nothing back

"YOU KNOW WHAT ANASTASIA DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT I DO CARE ABOUT YOU BUT NOT ANYMORE FUCK YOU IM DONE I HATE YOU!!!!!"

I hated Jacob

I hated Jacob

I hated Jacob

I loved Jacob?