First Day Of College

Time: 6:00AM

Place: Blaze House

Blaze is fast asleep as her alarm goes off she turns off her alarm and stretches she takes A shower then brushes her teeth and packs her stuff for her first day of College.

Blaze: Finally I'm Gonna Get Away From My Abusive Boyfriend.

Blaze Mom: Is All Your Stuff Packed Sweetie?

Blaze: Yes Mom. *she said annoyed*

Blaze Mom: My Little Kitten Is All Grown Up. *hugs her*

Blaze: Mom! I'm 19 Years Old Stop Treating Me Like A Little Kid! *she said annoyed*

Blaze Mom: There's The Bus For College Have Fun Blaze.

Blaze: *she grabs her breakfast and eats and heads for the bus she gets on the bus she sits down*

Time: 7:30AM

Place: Chaos College

The bus stopped at the College Blaze was nervous about her first day of College she got off the bus and saw her abusive boyfriend Scourge The Hedgehog.

Blaze: Scourge?! You Go To Go To College Here?! *she asked shaking*

Scourge: You Can't Escape Me Sweet Cheeks.

Sonic: *walks up to Scourge* You Giving This Young Lady Any Problems Scourge?

Scourge: No Not All.*he walks away*

Sonic: You Okay? You Seem Scared.

Blaze: *she shakes her head*

Tails: Sonic Your Gonna Be Late.

Sonic: Be There In A Minute Tails I'm Sonic. *kisses her cheek and gets to class*

Blaze: *goes to her class*

Time: 7:45AM

Place: History Class

Blaze Finally Made It To Her Class She Tried To Find A Empty And There Was A Empty Seat By Sonic She Blushed And Sat Down By Him.

Shadow: *walks in the classroom* Good Morning Class.

Class: Good Morning Mr. Shadow.

Shadow: We Have A New Student In Our Class Blaze The Cat Say Hello Everyone.

Class: Hello Blaze.

Shadow: To Start The Semester Off I'm Gonna Give You A Pop Quiz.

Class: *groans*

Shadow: *passes papers out* You Have 30 Minutes To Complete Your Pop Quiz.*sits at his desk reading A book*

Rouge: *whispers* I Hate Pop Quizzes .

Blaze: *grabbed her pencil and started filling out her Pop Quiz*

Silver: *is asleep*

Amy: *tries to wake Silver up*

Shadow: Okay Class Time Is Up. *takes up the Pop Quizzes*

To Be Continued Looks Like Blaze Is Gonna Have A Hard Time At College Cause Her Abusive Boyfriend Scourge Is There And Why Did Sonic Kiss Blaze On The Cheek? What Do You Think So Far?

xArbiter187x QFTIM_Bendy ErinTheDemonhog wonderful-Bree

andrewking17