The First Day

Well, Maya has a crush Luke ever since they were in 5th grade. But, Maya has never told him that and Luke wants to stay friends until the time is right to ask her to be his girlfriend. But, later on in their school year Maya met another boy named Micheal. Soon later on Maya later learned that she liked Micheal instead of Luke. But, then she learned that Micheal is her cousin.

Later that day, Micheal asked Maya to go to the movies and go bowling together, just the two of them. Then one of Luke's friends told him that Micheal and Maya were going out that night.

Then, when Luke heard about it he got very jealous. But, what he didn't know was that Micheal was her cousin. So the next day at school, a couple of weeks before their graduation. But, when they went to lunch together. Micheal ate lunch with Maya, but Maya wanted to eat lunch with Luke. Even though Luke now likes Maya, he has to find a way to make her jealous and make her like him and be his girl.

So when,Micheal and Maya went bowling, then went to Maya's house. Then the next morning at school she met Micheal and Luke during 1st period. Luke then, asked Maya to go out to eat with him and she said yes, even though she thought Micheal was going to.

Since Micheal and Luke never met each other, she though this would be the best time to tell Luke that Micheal was her cousin, and not her boyfriend. But, when her Mom and Dad know that their daughter is comng home with her cousin, Luke thinks that Micheal is her boyfriend.

But, the next day Luke didn't see Maya at school the next day. And graduation was in a couple of weeks, and then the principal called Luke into her office and she asked him where Maya was last. And then he told her and then left. But, after school Luke walked home and the principal followed him, once Luke was home. He did everything he usually does before his parents get home from work.

His door bell rang and he knew it wasn't his dad cause he wouldn't be home that early, so he went to answer the door and his principal was there. That's when everything got spicy. He had sex with his principal and he was a very good student, who got good grades every year.

Then, the next day, the entire school heard about it and he was ruined. So then, he also had to find,out,where Maya went. On the other side of town, Maya was wrapped up in chains and ropes. Maya was kidnapped and she was not,a happy teenager.

When, Maya wakes up from being put to sleep she asks where she is, how did she get there and why is she there. Then, she starts cussing her kidnappers out. And then they tell her that,they are people she knows.

While Maya and her kidnappers are talking to each other, their boss walked in and the phone rang. Maya thought her life was in danger. Then, she hears the guy on the phone hissing at someone. And the first thing that goes to her mind is that they are all vampires. And thats when she is realizes that they are vampires. And they want to bite her,and make her one of the creatures of the night.

Then, she tried to untangle all the ropes and chains that she was wrapped in. Then, on the other side of town Luke and Michael were looking for her.

But, never found her. Now the love of Luke's life is missing and he doesn't want Michael to find her, and if he does he will get even more jealous. Can Michael and Luke get along,and find their friend before she is biten and transformed? Read part 2 to find out.

This is my first book, so its okay go help out with it. U can give me ideas and other stuff. Thanks for reading.