Chapter 1

Im so lost in this big city. Dont know what to do. Ive been out here trying to make it, even though trying is a state of mind so i am making it. i didnt really have the best child hood well until i was in high school. I was in the ninth grade when my father left my mother. my mother took me to my grandparents house one day and said to me " baby i want you to know im leaving for me and you and im doing whats best for me and you and your brother, i love u baby." At that she left and we only saw her twice every two months. my brother troy turned out to be a homosexual, our father wasnt around much before he left anyway so my brother never did have any male father figures in his path. You see my mother was addicted to drugs so she left to get help. She is now out of rehab and i do see her more often now. i have two jobs and im out here making my money getting it to. thats where im on my way to now the Sana Ria hotel. The largest five star hotel in all of LA, thats where all the celebrities and rich people come to stay. And the pay is great so im big balling with this job. well here i go.

----------------------

"Troy babe comere" troys boyfriend ray called to him

" What baby im in the kitchen what you want" troy answered

"First of all nigro ian ask you where you was and two when i say comere then you comere"

" Umm look here you lil wimp"

" I wasn a wimp last night" ray said sarcastically winking. " now i nee yiur muscles so put this box up there". As troy put the box up on the shelf i couldnt help but look at his masculine body and lick my lips. it was until he kissed me that i realized he had been put the box on the shelf.

" Stop staring at this sexy body" troy said laughing

" Shut up trooyyyyy" ray said as he smacked troy's ass while he was walking away.

" Hey hands off the merchandise baby cakes"

"Yea but you belong to me" troy said as he turned going towards their bedroom.

-----------------------

Okay so that was chapter one, so you kind of get whose the main characters but there are more to come so please stay tuned. im pretty sure this book is going to be more interesting apposed to my previous book.