Chapter 1 - The Three Musketeers

Alexandra's POV

"ALEX ALEX ALEX!" I heard someone yell my name over and over again and I groaned.

"Let me sleep Ethan." My voice came out hoarse. I let sleep take over me again but a huge weight landed on my stomach and I screamed. Opening my eyes I looked up to see an amused boy with black hair and hazel eyes. Ethan Ferguson unfortunately was someone I called my best friend but I had to admit that he was an amazing person to be around.

"ALEEEEEEEX." He yelled in his loudest voice. Right into my ear. I sat straight up which I must say took some strength. Glaring at him for annoying me I yelled right back at him.

"WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT ETHAN?" He pouted at me.

"Aw come on lighten up Alex. We have school today." Oh that's right it's Monday. I felt my cheeks turn pink and Ethan burst out laughing.

"Oh god you have to be the biggest loser ever Alex." I scowled at him then got up from my bed. On my way to the washroom, I kicked him and he groaned in pain.

"Oww that hurt Alex." He whined.

"Uhh that was the point Ethan."

Before I went to the washroom I stopped at my closet and pulled out a vest top, a tank top, and some skinny jeans. Stopping inside my washroom I took a look at myself, a girl with waist-long blonde hair and green eyes stared back. I felt my lips twitch, I wasn't self-centred but I took pride in my looks. Deciding that I felt dirty, I stepped into my bathtub and took a shower. Once I finished, I put on my clothes and started to apply eyeliner and mascara. Turning around once, I felt satisfied with my looks so I stepped out my bedroom. As I was getting out I saw Ethan lying with his head hanging off of my bed. Strange boy.

"Ethan what are you doing?" He giggled. Giggled. Boys don't giggle. He has got to be the weirdest person on earth but I love him anyways.

"Seeing how fast blood can reach my brain. 3.4 seconds."

"How did you count that?"

"I timed it with my iPhone." I sighed.. This boy.

"Let's go now Ethan we're gonna be late."

"Kay."

As I walked outside I came to face my BMW and I smiled. I love my car. When I was unlocking the door Ethan stopped his Audi next to me and honked. Rolling down his window he looked at me with a cheeky grin and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm driving get in."

"Why?"

"What I can't drive my best friend to school?" I sighed and got into his car.

"YAY!"

"Shut up and drive Ethan."

"Kay."

When we got to school I was instantly greeted by Ryan Martin, my boyfriend. I smiled as I saw a head full of dirty blonde hair with brown eyes. Ryan bent down and gave me a quick peck on my lips causing me to blush. All of a sudden I felt a poke on my cheek and looked over to see Ethan smiling.

"Hey man you just made her blush."

"Shut up." I muttered. Ryan just laughed.

"Let's go to class guys." And so we did. People referred to me, Ethan and Ryan as the three musketeers and I could see why. We were friends since childhood and we were always together. My best friend and my boyfriend ironic isn't it?

*************************************

HELLO MY LOVELY HUMANS (: SOO I WAS THINKING UP THIS STORY SINCE A LOONG TIME AGO AND I FINALLY DECIDED TO START TYPING IT UP :D SO WHAT DO U THINK SO FAR ? :D IM STILL A FAIRLY NEW WRITER AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS GREATLY APPRECIATED (: IF U HAVE THE TIME PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY 'LIFE WITH 10 BOYS. FUN? YOU HAVE NO IDEA.' PLEASE FAN VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT (:

~Cathy <3