nervs

Dans nervous in their Reading festival tent before an interview. Phil helps him relax

Phil sat in their tent, nibbling his lower lip.
"Are you alright?" he asked noticing Dan was staring into the distance. Phil looked to Dan. Dan looked different without his straightens to style his hair with.

Dan was tapping his legs, his fingers dancing lightly on his knee with nervousness. He looked over at Phil with a smile,

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. We're radio DJ's I can do this...yeah." They were meeting up with a Fall Out Boy and Dan couldn't calm down.

Phil looked at Dan, and he was the only one to read it like a book.

"Are you nervous?" he said softly as he scooted closer to Dan. He laid his head on Dan's shoulder, than lightly placed his hand on Dan's moving fingers.

Dans heart fluttered from Phil sudden touch, he stopped moving his hand though.
"Is it that obvious?" He chuckled, a goofy smile on his face. He looked out the tiny door of their tent, watching the festival goers walk around aimlessly.

He liked the feeling of Phil beside him.

Phil nodded and whispered softly.
"It is for me" phil answered and cuddled in more. "I can read you like a book" he giggled as he moved to kiss Dan's cheek quickly.

Dan smirked over at Phil, looking into his eyes, his own still wide and worried.
"I'm just afraid ill say something stupid again." he said quietly, resting his chin on his knees in a pout.

He snuggled closer to Phil anyway, his side pressed against Phil's comfortably.
Phil looked at dan.

"Would you like to do something to take your mind off everything?" Phil said as he moved in and nibbled Dan's ear lobe.

"I can this of something" he hummed.
Dan couldn't keep the smile off his face no matter how hard he tried.

"What?" he asked softly, pretty much knowing what Phil had in mind. He glanced out the tent door. Phil giggled.

"I could pleasure you in some way." he said as he kissed Dan on the lips. Phil felt playful and wanted to help Dan to get out his nervous mood he was stuck in.

"Oh." Dan smirked a little. He kissed Phil back, nodding a yes."I think that would help a lot." He giggled, turning towards him fully, and holding his knees. "We'd have to be careful."
Phil nodded as he looked outside.
"Where shall we do this?" Phil said , looking at Dan with a simple but sweet smile. He knew Dan needed this. "I will do anything you ask" he winked toward Dan.
Dan kissed Phil with a giggle, then looked around their small tent, humming as he thought. There were BBC people right outside but he had an idea...
"Well..." He looked into Phil's eyes, circling his thumb in circles on Phil's knee. "We could say we need to film something important and zip up the tent."
Phil smirked at how cheeky Dan was being.
"Sure" phil nodded as he went over and talked to BBC crew with a smile. While he talked to the people he sometimes worked with , he kept looking back to see how Dan was.
Dan chewed his lip nervously as he watched Phil talk to their producers and everyone else. He saw them nod, and smiled slowly at Phil when he looked back. They only had a couple hours before the interview. He just couldn't get his brain to shut up, and Phil was the best distraction.
His most favorite distraction.
Phil said a quick thank you before sitting back with Dan. Phil closed the tent and smiled.
"So what kind of distraction would you need today?" Phil whispered as he kissed down Dan's neck.
Dan let out a gasp, then a quiet moan, while moving his hands to hold Phil's hips. Phil's lips felt so good on his sensitive neck. They hadn't done much int he past few days because of work and it felt like heaven.
"Oh...I d-don't know." he said, smiling up at Phil. "I just need some kind of release." he smirked, knowing how that sounded.
Phil liked his lips softly.
"I could suck you off quickly" He said with a simple smile. He wanted Dan to be relaxed and not nervous for this interview with Fall Out Boy. He bit at Dan's neck slightly, not leaving a mark.
"Oh Jesus Phil." Dan said, blushing at his 'innocen't Phil's blunt request, "that would be amazing." he whispered, kissing Phil's lips happily, pulling away after a second because they didn't have much time. "I'll sit in this corner." he chuckled at their ridiculously small tent. "and I'll try not to moan too much." he said, glancing at the shadows of people outside their tent.
Phil nodded as he moved slightly and pulled down his boyfriends jeans.
"Are you hard at all?" Phil whispered as he looked at dan while getting his friends jeans to pool around his ankles.
Dan let out a little breathless laugh, smirking down at Phil.
"Getting there." His boxers definitely felt tighter and that probably had something to do with the way Phil was looking at him. Like he loved him, but wanted him to be shaking and moaning, "if you keep looking at me like that I might not even need your help." he said, biting his full bottom lip.
Phil giggled as he kissed Dan one the lips gently,holding his lips against Dan's gently. He smiled as he stroked Dan through his boxers slowly.
"I see" he said shortly.
Dan watched Phil with a playful smirk on his lips. He couldn't believe this adorable, perfect guy was his. Not many people would take a break in a middle of working a festival to help their boyfriend with nerves.
"I love you." he blurted out, blushing, and looking into Phil's eyes. His hand was helping him get harder faster than normal, and he tried not to moan.
Phil smirked as he looked at Dan blushing. Phil lent down, kissing and mouthing Dan's boxers softly. He looked up as he heard people talking and watched to watch Dan's reaction.
"This is so naughty Phil, with people right outside" Dan said with a gasp, his hips thrusting upwards on their own accord. "your mouth is so warm." he moaned, licking his lips and trying to be quiet.
"I'm trusted you to be quiet" he whispered as he finally pulled down Dan's boxers, "wow he is ready for me, isn't he?" he was almost talking to Dan's cock more than Dan there. Phil kissed the tip softly.
Dan laughed, grinning down at Phil, his body trembling at the sudden cold and the kiss to the most sensitive part of his body.
"I'll try. I mean that would't be very professional w-would it." Dan could feel the warmth from Phil's mouth, the coldness of the ground beneath them making it feel amazing.
Phil looked up and nodded.
"Now close your eyes and think of something so mind blowingly sexy." Phil said as he blow down onto Dan's member before sucking on the end.
Dan almost gave them away right there, his moan loud as he tilted his head back against the tent wall.
"Oh fuck" he covered his mouth with his hand for a second, then looked down at Phil, "that's easy, I'll just look at you." he said with a smirk, trying not to moan again.
Phil hollowed out his cheek as he moved down,sucking more. Phil smiled to himself as he knew Dan was liking it. Phil was also glad that Dan wasn't making a lot of noise because this would be on tumblr, no time to waste.
Dan whined quietly, his hips picking up a little, and his back arching at Phil's actions. He didn't want to put his hands on the cold ground so he gripped Phil's hair. It felt so good, and he couldn't even remember why he was stressed earlier because all he could think about was Phil's mouth.
"This is amazing." he whispered, closing his eyes.
Phil pulled off to talk.
"Move your hips a little more." He said before moving downward and sucking Dan even harder than before. Phil couldnt hear the crowd of people all he could hear is the dirty sounds of him sucking of his boyfriend.
Dan did as Phil said, his cock sliding in and out of Phil's mouth like they were alone in the flat, not in the middle of a field with hundreds of people. He could feel himself hitting the back of Phil's throat from his thrusts and it made him gasp.
"Oh god." he moaned quietly, closing his eyes and trying not to be too loud as he got even closer to orgasm.
Phil held his mouth still letting Dan have control. He sucked harder and looked up at Dan with a smile. He licked at Dan as he moved in and out of his mouth. He hummed happily
When Phil let let him have control and let his mouth relax, Dan looked down in surprise, then saw him smiling. He smiled back, then started moving faster, using his boyfriends mouth like he wanted him to. He moaned, making an obvious 'sex noise' and clapped a hand over his mouth. He didn't stop though, just moaning into his hand. He was close, he took his hand away to say in a gasp.
"You might have to swallow Phil...we can't have a mess in here."
Phil nodded as he bobbed his head roughly. he held Dan's hips gently to feel them move to try to match Dan's tempo. He closed his eyes as he waited, ready to swallow.
Dan heard people right behind him as he bucked his hips into Phil's mouth. They were so close, and he could almost feel them behind him. He moaned and gasped, trying to be quiet as his thrusts sped up. He felt his stomach flood with heat and he tugged Phil's hair in warning.
"I'm coming." he gasped, going rigid and releasing into his wonderful boyfriends mouth.
Phil groaned as he swallowed as he enjoyed the taste of Dan. Phil slightly sucked as he pulled off his boyfriends member.
"So how do you feel now?" he asked as he looked at Dan stare into his eyes.
Dan sat up, panting happily.
"God, so much better. All the nervousness is gone." he leaned down, kissing Phil with a giggle. "Thank you." he whispered, tasting himself and humming. "you're so good to me Phil."
Phil nodded as he held Dan closer as he kissed Dan deeper. Phil loved to keep Dan calm because he wasn't always, ever since they first met. "I love you a lot dear." he whispered.
Dan looked into Phil's bright blue eyes with a smile. He was always so sweet and Dan loved how Phil could read him so easily. Not everyone could see through his ironic phrases and 'confidence' like Phil always could.
"I love you so much." Dan said softly, kissing Phil one last time before he knew they had to get back to their jobs.