A New Start

Tink POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP

When my alarm had woke me up I got up and went to the shower to do my daily hygiene,as soon as I got out of the shower I went straight to my closet and got dressed. I went downstairs to see if that bitch ass nigga was downstairs but he wasn't no wonder why it's so quiet in this fucking hellhole, I grab my bookbag and go to the bus stop "Here I go" I said to myself.

Hey my name is Tink I'm 17 and im from The Bronx but I just moved to Atlanta with my sperm donor,my dad was never a drunk or an abusive person he got like that when my mom had died last year. My mom had died in a car crash my dad couldn't take her death so he started drinking and hitting me,but that's enough about me let's get back to the story.

I got off the bus and looked at my new school"I can't wait till my car get here and i can't wait to get this day over with" I walk in the school and go to the main office to get my schedule. Hi I came to get my schedule", I said to the lady sitting at the desk "what's your name?she said "Tink" ok here you go have a nice day,"you too"I said I walk out the office to find my locker, as I was walking I saw a group of girls looking at me and laughing like shit was funny. But Im gonna ignore them cus it's my first day and Im not trying to fight these hoes.
******************
It's now lunch time but I decided to go to a table to sit at I don't eat dat nasty shit they give us,as I was sitting at the table some girl sat next to me.

"Hey I'm Mila she said,

hi I'm Tink"

you new

yup

it's coo we all been there,so how you feel about this school

I mean it's coo but I don't like three bitches already. "

Girl nobody like them hoes they think they the shit,

we both bust out laughing

girl you funny I said you want to go to a party with me she said hell yeah,coo let me get yo number.

Diiiiing

That's the bell tink,what class you got now.

U.S. history I got Mrs.Ball u know where that is ?

Oh girl yes we got the same class come on.

We got up and left the cafeteria and walked in the hallway, when we were walking in the hallway we saw those three bitchs again they were staring so i decided to say something.

BOOO THE FUCK YALL UP HERE STARING AND SHIT.

Mila started laughing and said

Right the fuck yall looking at.

We not trying to look at yall ugly asses,one of them said

Well apparently you are bitch do we have a problem i said

Mila had grabbed me and said come on they not worth it, we had made it to class Mila had walked in before me.

Well here we go said to my self and had walked in.

Skip class

It's the end of the day and they had call me to the front office.

Here you go sweetie the lady said at the front desk somebody had dropped off your keys she said.

Thank you I said and walked out the front office,i guess my dad had dropped off my car keys idk why though guess he's trying to sober up.

I walk to the parking lot and I see Mila and this one guy hugging she saw me and walked up to me.