Dirty Harry Imagine

I was on my way to a One Direction concert with(b/f/n)we both sang to every single song they play and laugh at all the things they did when they answered twitter questions. The concert was over but not for us, (b/f/n) and I had backstage passes to meet the boys and hang out with them. we wait impatiently outside thier dressing room and finally we are allowed inside the room. As soon as we walk in there  I notice the curly one Harry Styles staring at me from across the room and I can't help but to think; 'why is he looking at me'?

I get over it and we play real fruit ninja and played with nerf guns when it came time to say goodbye to the boys I was heartbroken.

Louis: bye love I had fun

Zayn Niall Liam :*waved 

Harry: *whispers in my ear, meet me in the parking lot 

Me: Erm what? Why did I say that out loud? you don't question styles 

Harry: I just want to get to know you better

So I did what he said and waited there by this time (b/f/n) had already gotten picked up and left. I see a figure walking towards me,it's Harry. I can feel my heart pounding in my throat my palms sweaty and anxious for what is about to happen. He walks up to me and crashes his lips into mine. His hands gripping my waist i slowly pull away. 

"uhm"

"(Y/N) lets go to my hotel room and watch a movie or something" he smiles cheekily 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do you want to do (Y/N)?"

"Lets see what on tv"

He turned it on and family guy was playing. We didn't watch the show we just talked about life and what we wanted to do. "I want to be a teacher in london". " Oh (Y/N) you would make a sexy teacher you can teach me anything" he says as he leans in for a kiss. It was the most passionate kiss I have ever felt.. I position my body so that I am stradling him, I start kissing him down his neck finding his spot and nibbling on him.

"mmmh (Y/N)" he says in a husky tone. He  flips us around so that he is on top of me. He slowly traces his hand down to my waist grabbing my thighs, then his hands find their way into my pants.

"(Y/N) you are so wet did I do this"

"Yess"! I moaned

"Ohh you like that"? he said grinning mennacingly

He was rubbing circles around my clit, biting my neck, and soon he entered two long fingers inside me.

"AHhhhh" I moaned as i was reaching my climax

He stopped."Not yet babe" 

Clothing was removed left and right, then I saw him, his not so little member. I stared at him biting my lip and our bodies crashed together. His lips touching mine, his tounge entering my mouth ever so swiflty. I make a trail of kisses down his body and grasp his huge di*k in my hand slowly pumping him. I feel his hip buck, an invitaion to start sucking. My tongue moving fast as his di*k was in my mouth. 

"OHH FUCKK (Y/N) JUST PUT IT ALL IN" he moaned

I obeyed and started to deep throat him, i feel him twitch in my mouth.

" OHHH SHIT YES...MMH "

"I'M GONNA CUM !! " he screamed

I quickly pull him out and start kissing him again. "How dare you" he says "You will pay for that"