Brothers bestfriend - b.h

Authors note: so this request is by @scftmazzello on insta so make sure to follow her! She makes amazing edits and is genuinely an amazing person so go follow her stat! Btw if you want you can listen to your my best friend while reading, but you do you sksjs. Btw i got a flashback from this song making a your my bestfriend edit of micheal myers💀🤟

Summary: you're brother has his bestfriend over (which is Ben obv) and they hangout in your brothers room let's say it's joe hEh hEh, and then you decide to like barge in and be like "hEy fUcKeRs LeTs PlAy FoRtNiTe!" For example. And then things get heated round you and ben lol. Enjoy:)

Warnings: nothing except poor grammar sksksks cause im a bad bitch

Word count: 1165 words
——————————————————————
I came home from school all exhausted, because today was a long school day and you felt like shit and bored because nothing ever happens. Nothing new or interesting happens in my life, just the same thing. Wake up, go to school then come back home. Little did I know that someone interesting was there AND something interesting is going to happen.

I immediately found myself in the kitchen (of course) searching for something to just kill that hunger. When i heard a loud noise coming through joes room. I hurried inside to see what happened and what triggered my curiosity, when i saw the most mental shattering thing that I have always expected coming from my mentally deranged brother. Of course i saw his head wrapped on bubble wrap while ben was punching his head (joey tribiani who?). I cleared my throat loudly getting the two chuckling boys attention. "Oh heeeeyyyyy y/n. What's up!?" Joe asked all smiling and retarded. "Joe, what hell are you guys doing!?" "It's okay y/n i don't feel a thing!" He smiled shouting. "Wanna try!?" He asked.  "Are you joking? Joe get that of your head and something useful with yourself." "Hi y/n.." ben greeted me and smiled at me shyly. "Hey ben" I said little confused but immediately ignored it. While joe was getting the bubble wrap off his head, ben send me some looks that I quite couldn't read.

I shook my head and looked at Joe.
"Whatever. Joe do we have anything to eat?"
"You could make yourself some sandwiches"
"Wow joe that's very convenient"
"What the hell am I supposed to say? Mom is going to kill me if I order pizza on a Wednesday!"
"Does it look like I give a damn?" I asked all sassy and hungry.
"Then YOU order a pizza dumbass"
"Ughh fine I'll make myself some sandwiches"

That's when Ben hopped into the conversation. "Can I have some sandwiches?"
I at first squinted my eyes in a offended expression when ben then added "I can even make mine by myself if you want?"
"Sure Whatever" I said and rolled your eyes.

It's not that I don't like Ben and that's why I treat him like shit. Actually it's the opposite way. I really like him, like I have a huge crush on him. But I get ofc these thoughts that said that he doesn't like me back and that shit. So by my impulsiveness I have to treat him like shit in order to not get my heart broken. I know it's a dumb method but the simple explanation is that im dumb so yeah heh.

We went down stairs while joe was in his room watching something on the tele. I went to the freezer and got out some bread to heat up while ben washed his hands. What a dork. But maaaan he's hot. I guess he's a hot dork. Wow im so smart like i came up with tha- "like what you see?" "Hmm?" I asked him confused. "You're staring at me so i was wondering 'am i really that hot'" "oh shut up" i said and punched his arm while he was chuckling. "Ey esmeralda keep your hands for yourself" he said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and got the bread from the toaster and when i planned on turning around i bumped into Ben and i dropped the bread on the floor. We both bent down to pick up the bread. And when we got up we were extremely close, like extreeemely close to each other.

A thousand thoughts came to my mind like 'omg why is his lips so rosey' or 'oh wow he smells so good' oor 'tf i never knew he had green eyes' at that moment his lips crashed on mine and i was in this new statement. Shock.

He then backed off and apologized. "Im sorry y/n" in matter of seconds i came back to the real world. "Sorry about what? Ben you don't have to apologize" "i know it's just i really like, the hell i always did and i never quite got the chance to talk to you about it because i was a chicken but when we were so close together i couldn't help it" he said and he shamelessly looked down. I smiled to myself obviously and cupped his face. He looked at me with his green emerald shiny orbs. "I like you to Ben" i said and immediately connected his lips with mine.

While we were standing there frenching joe stared at us with wide eyes. "WHAT THE HELL BEN GET OFF MY SISTER!" He shouted. We both jumped in fear."uhh well that was nice, what was, 5 minutes now im going to die hehe" he said and started to run around the table while joe was chasing him. I then of course went in between joe and ben. While ben was using me as a shield. "Joe please don't kill him" i said as i felt a sweat drop down my forehead. "MY BESTFRIEND AND MY SISTER!" "I know i know it looks bad but she's not just some hook up. I really do like her. Im inlove with her. So please don't kill me..". It took a couple of seconds for joe to copra hand  what he said but then his face got  immediately soft. "My bestfriend and my sister" he said with a proud soft voice.

We bot awkwardly laughed "yeah heh".
"Y/n he's a keeper" he said and winked.
"Yeah nothing better than dating my brothers bestfriend!" I said and laughed.
————————————————————————
I know i used some friends reference but idc that im uncreative. Se this as a intro to this book sooo yeah. I know it's short too but i did fast so i can be a little updated. Btw if you haven't, read my other book. It's about ben being a new student and that stuff it's really interesting i swear. Im writing chapter three or four sooo yeah but i hope you like this imagine tho! Follow me on ig: @benhardysdaily please and I'll follow you back!