I Meet

I am Mohsin ,Writer the book and My best friend is divya.This Story about the relationship between me and Divya.
"Hello", She waived hands.
"Hello ", I am also waived hand and replied.
"Are you Mohsin who topper of the class? ", She quickly questioned.
"Yes I am mohsin", I answered but she quickly questioned about topper of the class.
I was laughing 😄 and told that I am not a topper(which wears by girl/woman).
You are nice and comedy person. She replied.
"Ok Bye", me replied.
I was busy in friends mela(meeting with my friend after long time)

I am an engineer and she is also my classmate.  But I am different from other person who likes girl who are beautiful and gorgeous.
Three years completed now and also my training period completed.
In B. Tech last year, she was talking to me and I was talked.
All day I am busy in the submission of the report (which we have trained last 45 days). And ma'am checked the report and found the mistake.
She wishper replied,"I found the too much mistakes in the report".
( Ma'am is my favourite teacher) so she was telling about the mistakes and told that you submitted the report tomorrow.
"OK MA'AM ",I replied.
Ist Day of final year ended like that talk and meeting.