goldfish

"Oh, my!" Diana said, eyes thrown over the fish afloat on the water.

It was the early morning and Diana, Joe's longtime friend and roomie, noticed that her goldfishes were... dead.

"What the hell is that smell?" Joe complained as he entered the room.

"They died!" She shrieked.

"Who? What? Where?" Joe said in a slight panic.

"Them!" Richmoore pointed to her two goldfishes which were afloat the slightly murky water. "I don't have a clue what even happened." She sighed.

"Oh." Joe stared blankly at the fish. "I thought someone really died."

"Idiot." Diana rolled her eyes.

"Now, that," Joe pointed at the fishbowl. "Is what WE call irresponsible ownership."

"I don't really know what even happened!" Diana snapped back, clearly frustrated.

"What should we do?" She rambled nervously.

"What should you do, Richmoore?" Mazzello crossed his arms to Diana's overreaction-ness.

"Help me!" She begged to the ginger, who obviously didn't have a care for her situation.

"You are responsible for the death of those assholes." Joe furrowed his eyebrows.

"Come on, Joe!" Diana nudged and tucked Joe's t-shirt back and forth. "Buy new ones!"

"Stop pulling my fuckin' raglan sleeved tee." Joe said as he pushed Diana's hands and grasp off his clothing.

"You are no fun, Joseph." Her face was plastered with a look of boredom, which prompted Joe to consider her offer.

"Fine, just-" Joe saw the eagerness in Richmoore's eyes. "Just fuck off." He continued, removing her hands from his tee once again.

"Thanks, Joe!" She twirled in hope. "Such a life saver!"

"Quit the noise, dogs will hear us." Joe snickered at Diana, who was busy being cheerful.

"I said shut the fuck up." Joe repeated once again. Diana zipped her lips shut after she saw the frustrated and annoyed look on the ginger's face.

"Alright." Diana sighed, calming down. "You really are no fun."

"Diana Beaumont Richmoore, first of all, it is your fault that the goldfishes are writhing up and you are involving me here. Then you are going to complain about me not bein' happy-n-all about the death of these bastards? Why am I going to be happy? I was dragged by you." Joe lectured the lady. "Also, they are dead, so bury them somewhere beautiful and throw the water."

"Geez, calm down reddie." Diana shook her head.

"Calm me reddie again and I swear I will kick you out of here." Joe threw at the girl.

"Fine, fine. Yeah." Diana said, hands up.

"Now, go out and buy me new fish." Diana said, transfixing her gaze upon a teen magazine. She stood up to get the magazine when she was suddenly stopped by Joe.

"Oh, no no no no. You are coming with me." Joe said, pulling the girl at her wrists.

"Hey! Stop pulling me!" Diana tried to resist Joe's strength.

"You will come with me, Dian." Joe pulled her. "Okay?"

"Fine." She replied and Joe removed his hands that were once wrapped over her wrists. She then continued to pick up the magazine. "I'm bringing this." She held it up to Joe as she exited the room.

"That bitch." The ginger sighed.
_________________________________________

yeah, it's a bad start. also, diana can be rude and bratty.