Childhood bestfriend

Do you ever felt like the home that you belong to doesn't feel like home at all or the people that was suppose to protect you is the people you needed protection from, if you do then you are reading the right story. Let me introduce myself, my name is Jacqueline Jaze Jones, Jaze for short. Enough about me let's get to the story.

I've always felt like an outcast, when i first entered school i was this innocent little girl that doesn't know anything about the world. Of course everything was fine back then i have nothing to worry about and a family who I thought was never going to hurt me, oh boy i was so wrong. I did great at school and never really made any friends until one day

My parents just finished dropping me of school i was 7 at that time and never really thought about anything but playing. And may i remind you that i have no friends because of my bitchy and unfriendliness attitude plus even though i was a kid never really care if i have friends or not, it was around lunch time and as usual i was eating alone in the cafeteria in my school when i noticed that there is this new boy who attracted a lot of other kids because he was new in my school.

And then i noticed him getting closer and closer every second I didn't mind him at first because I thought he was going behind me but then when he got closer at my table he stopped right in front of me then next thing shocked me, "can i eat with you." The boy asked with innocence in his eyes, obviously he didn't know me because he was new and he didn't know that I pushed people away. I just looked at him like he was insane while my sandwich is still in my mouth, once finished swallowing the sandwich that was in my mouth, i coldly says "I'm sorry but I don't let strangers sit with me."

He was a persistent one i must say, he was smiling at me like he was crazy and happily says "then let's get to know each other, that way we won't be strangers." I was startled by the fact that he said that so i calmly said yes. In my head i was thinking maybe he could be my first friend. So we sat in silence which I didn't mind of course it was kinda awkward so he broke the silence and asked "what's your name" in a rather questioning way, i answered him coldly and says "Jacqueline Jaze Jones call me Jaze for short"
"Jeez i was only asking for your name not your full name." He says playfully. I was getting kinda annoyed so i asked him "whats your name, and why are you sitting with me." In a annoyed tone.

He answered me happily and says "my name is Nathan Smith and I'm gonna be a doctor someday!" Well damn this boy is persistent as hell I thought. So I replied with a casual okay and we went back to eating, lunch time was over so i headed to my class ignoring his calls for me to wait up for him he was running behind me so that he could catch up, so i slowed my pace which shocked me because i was slowly letting him inside my life which I've never done before need i remind you. From that day forward i made my first friend.

Everyday we would wait for each other, come to class and do everything with nathan he was becoming my best friend and before i knew it he was making me laugh like a normal child would, he was teaching me how to be normal and he was doing quite a good job with, and then a year has passed and we now entered 4th grade with a smile in our faces which i never thought i would make with other people and in the middle of fourth grade something shocking happened, i am falling head over heels for my best friend and i know i was young so i just brushed it away, but everyday that i spent with nathan was absolutely a happy one. I could not remember anything that he made me disappointed so i was really happy to have him by my side.

Until i have to move schools. Which my stupid parents thought of since they were pressuring me to study harder. I was so sad that day thinking that i will never see nathan every day, my bestfriend and my crush. I was going to be away from the only person that i can be myself, and being so young at that time it kinda ruined me and the way that I treated people was colder than before. Because i have lost the only person who can make me smile just by seeing his face and the only person who can make me laugh naturally.

—————————————— AN————————————

So that was the first chapter. I hope you guys liked it ;)