Siblings

Jacqueline and James are twins. Although Jacqueline is a girl, she has always been a tomboy, and had mostly friends that were boys due to her athleticism, and her interests. Jacqueline and James have one other sibling; a little sister named Jessica.
      Since Jacqueline and James are twins, they were always together. Despite their gender differences, their parents put them in the same baths, and they slept in the same bed, and even went to the bathroom at the same time, they were inseparable. One day, when they were in the bath, James toy boat fell out of the bathtub, so he went to retrieve it. As he was getting back in, Jacqueline saw his penis, hanging limp, and asked "What is that?"
       "It is what I pee out of," respounded James quite proud of the fact that he knew something that his sister didn't.
       "Can I touch it?" asked Jacqueline.
        "Sure, I guess," replies James.
         James sat down on the side of the bathtub, and Jacqueline reached out to touch his penis.
         "What is it called?" she asked
         "What do you mean?" responded James
          "You know how an arm is called an arm and a leg is called a leg." She answered
          "Yeah"
           " Well What is that called?"
           "I don't know."
           "Well I'll call it a willie."
            "So will I."
           Jacqueline reached out to touch it again, but instead held it in her hand, and rubbed it back and forth.
           "That feels good." said James
            Jacqueline resumed her rubbing of his "willie," when the door opened. James jumped into the bathtub right when their mother came peeking in the door.
             "Hurry up, it's almost bedtime." She said
           "Okay," said both Jacqueline and James simultaneously.
           Both Jacqueline and James hurried out of the bath, got dressed in their nightclothes, and got into bed.
           After both their mother and father tucked them into bed, Jacqueline turned to face James in the bed. "Can I see your willie again?" she asked.
         "Yes" replied James. He turned to face Jacqueline in the bed, pulled the covers from off of them, and pulled down his pants. Jacqueline jumped out of bed, and turned on the light. Since James was wearing no underwear, Jacqueline could see his willie perfectly. She got back into the bed, laying on top of all of the covers and started playing with James's willie. James sat back and enjoyed the feeling of Jacqueline's hands on his willie and the pleasurable sensations that it brought.
         After a while, Jacqueline's sleepiness overtook her curiosity, and she and James got under the covers and fell asleep.
         The next morning was a Saturday, so they did not have to go to school. After eating a quick breakfast, they asked their mother if they could go outside. They ran outside to go play tag, or play with a ball.
         After playing outside for about thirty minutes, Jacqueline went inside, saying that she needed to use the bathroom. She went into the house, and as she opened the door to the bathroom, she saw her dad, peeing in the toilet. She stared in shock as her eyes rested on her dad's willie, and the size. His willie is so much bigger than James's she thought. When her father realized that Jacqueline was watching him, he almost jumped up in surprise. He pushed her out of the room gently, not wanting to hurt the six year old, and closed the door. Jacqueline decided that she didn't really have to use the bathroom that bad, and went to join James outside.
        That night, she asked to see James's willie again. "James, why is you willie so small?" she asked.
        "What do you mean?"
        " I saw daddy's willie today, and it is so much bigger than yours, why is yours so small?"
       "I don't know"
        That night she fell asleep playing with James's willie underneath the cover.
       That became an everyday occurrence when they went to bed; Jacqueline would ask to see James willie often, after their mother and father kissed them goodnight, so much that James was sometimes waiting in the bed with his pants down under the covers. They would fall asleep every night with Jacqueline playing with James's willie, giving him pleasurable feelings.
        The daily routine of playing with James's body part opened up a window which would usually be private territory to other siblings. He would willingly show himself to his sister. Although Jacqueline had seen her brother many times before by their eleventh birthday, James had never seen Jacqueline without her clothes on.
        Over the last five years, James willie had grown to about seven and a half inches long, and three inches wide, and Jaqueline started to develop breasts, and wear bras. This sparked curiosity from James about his sister. They no longer slept in the same bed, which meant that Jacqueline didn't play with James's body part very much, but they still slept in the same room, just in two separate beds. On their eleventh birthday, instead of letting her sister play with his willie, he asked if he could see her without her clothes on as a birthday present.
        Jacqueline agreed to this, so after their parents came to say goodnight, she got out of her covers and clothes, and laid on top of the bed completely naked. James jumped out of his bed, turned the light on, and went to join his sister. Having never seen a naked girl before, he had known that they had not had willies, but still surprised to see that she did not have one. James's eyes scanned over his sister, and stopped at her breasts. He reached out to feel them, and circled around the areola. He was surprised to find that her nipples got very hard, so he pinched them, and pulled them. When she started moaning, James got worried, and thought that he was hurting her, so he stopped. "I'm sorry Jacqueline, are you okay?" he asked.
         Disappointed that her brother had stopped the pleasurable feelings that came with playing with her nipples, she realized that her brother was sincerely worried. She reassured him by replying " Yes I'm okay, but that really felt good."
        Now sure that he was definitely not hurting his sister, James resumed his playing with Jacqueline's nipples, and she was free to moan as much as she wanted. James pleasured Jacqueline for a few minutes, until his curiosity was satisfied, and then moved down to between her legs. " If you don't have a willie, than what do you have?" he asked.
        " I have a vagina," she responded.
       " What's a vagina?" he asked.
        "It's like a little hole going into my body."
        "Oh. Does it hurt?"
        "No, of course not."
         James spread Jacqueline's legs so that he could get a better looks at this so called "vagina" of hers. He couldn't really see anything, so he used his hand to feel around, and when his hand brushed over her clit, it sent her tingling sensations. "Do that again," she said, and James brushed over her clit. After a while, the brushing over her clit evolved to a full rubbing of her clit, in which she in enjoyed a lot. While James was rubbing her clit, her legs shot closed, her face contorted, and her body curled. That was what Jacqueline would later define as her first orgasm.
         Unsure of what had just happened, he started to get worried about what had just happened to his sister. Just as he was about to ask if she was okay, she relaxed her position, and flopped back on to the bed. She sighed.
             "What happened?"
             "I don't know, but it felt really good."
             "Well at least you're okay."
             "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you."
             "For what?"
             "For giving me that feeling. It felt amazing."
             "You're welcome."
            A few seconds passed. "Hey Jacqueline?"
             "Yeah?"
             "Can you show me your vagina?"
             "Sure."
             Jacqueline opened her legs and put her finger into her vagina. When she took it out, James replacer her finger with his. James felt the slick walls of her vagina, and tried to get to the end of her vagina to figure out what there was. When he pushed his finger further, Jacqueline felt a slight pain, but shrugged it off.
             Still trying to reach the end, Janes took his finger out just a little, and pushed it back in, trying to feel for the end. Jacqueline was overwhelmed with pleasure. James did this a few more times, and Jacqueline moaned again. Familiar with this display of pleasure, James continued to move his finger inside of his sister. Jacqueline reached orgasm another time, and her brother felt a new rush of liquid coming out of her vagina. Although he was curious, he decided not to ask, and Jacqueline didn't offer an answer.
             Just as Jacqueline was about to get back under the covers, she saw a bulge in her brother's shorts.
             "Hey what's that?"
             Quite embarrassed at having an erection from looking at his sister, he murmured a quiet "nothing," and quickly tuned the light off and got under the covers. They both went to sleep without giving it a second thought.
             About a week later, they were in the classroom, and the teacher said that they would be learning about growth and development. She said that they would learn all of parts of the reproductive system, male and female.
            The next day when they went to school, both Jacqueline and James were intrigued, despite the reactions of the rest of their class. The teacher separated the boys from the girls, and they both watched the same video about reproduction, and asked questions. By the time they went home, they both knew all about the reproductive system, and the proper name for a willie.
            When they went to bed, neither of the twins talked to each other, or played with each other's body parts. Both of them wanted to ask, but they were afraid of what the other would say. After a long silence, Jacqueline finally turned to face James's bed.
             "James," said Jacqueline
             "Yes," replies James
             "I know the proper name for a willie,"
             "So do I,"
             "Yes, it is a penis"
             "James,"
             "Yes,"
             "Can I see your penis?"
             "Yes, can I see your vagina?"
             "Yes"
             Both twins got out of their bed. James pulled down his pants, and since Jacqueline was wearing a night gown, she stripped completely naked. James turned on the light, and Jacqueline laid on the bed with her legs spread. James took a look at his sister's pussy, and his penis sprang to life without his consent. His face turned bright red, and Jacqueline realized why there was a bulge in his pants the week before.
             Jacqueline grabbed his penis in her hand, and she moved it back and forth. There was a lot of friction, and it was hard for her to keep moving her hand up and down the shaft. After a little while, her brother started moaning. Although she thought that it was out of pleasure, she asked him to make sure. Jacqueline found that she really needed to use the bathroom, so she excused herself from her brother, and snuck across the hall to the bathroom to avoid being seen completely naked, because that would be a hard thing to explain.
           Disappointed at the loss of the pleasure that Jacqueline was giving him, James decided to give himself pleasure. He spit on his hand, he had done this many times before, and found that it was easier to move his hand back and forth with lubrication, and he moved his hand back and forth on the shaft.
           While he was doing this, Jacqueline had just finished using the bathroom, and was on her way back to the room when she peeked into the room. She saw her brother rapidly moving his hand up and down on his penis. As he reached the peak of his pleasure, he moaned very loudly, it was more like a groan, and a thick white liquid shot out of his penis, and landed on the wooden desk by her bed. Confused, Jacqueline burst into the room, and James fell off of the bed from surprise.
           "What was that?" asked Jacqueline
           "Um, I'll clean it up." said James
           James hurried out of the room to grab a dirty towel, and clean up the substance, while Jacqueline was left to wonder what that was. When it was all cleaned up, they went to sleep in their own beds, still naked.
            The next morning, it was a Saturday, and their parents left for a business meeting, and dropped Jessica of at a playdate, so Jacqueline and James we're alone. When their parents left, they started watching television. After about an hour, Jacqueline decided to figure out what that substance was. By looking at it, she knew it wasn't pee, but she could not figure out what could have come out of his penis.
            "James, can I ask you a question?"
            "Yes"
            "What was that liquid that shot out of your penis last night?"
            "Oh, that was nothing." James's eyes shot downwards, and his cheeks got red.
            "Come on James, I'm just as old as you are, and we always tell each other everything."
            "Fine, do you really want to know?"
            "Yes."
            "It was semen"
            "Semen?"
            "Semen production starts during puberty, and so when the male..."
            "I don't want to know all the details," said Jacqueline almost gagging.
            "Oh, sorry, I guess you aren't as mature as me."
            " Am too"
            "No, you're not."
            " Yes I am."
            "If you were you would be able to listen to me explain what semen is."
            "I can."
            "Then prove it."
            "Okay, explain to me what semen is."
            "Semen is a thick white fluid that flows out of the male reproductive tract, during intercourse." Jacqueline almost gagged. "Semen contains sperm, which is deposited in the woman's reproductive tract when it is ejaculated."
            "See I am mature."
            "I guess just a little, but not as mature as me."
            "But that's nothing to be embarrassed about. Why did you feel that way anyway?"
            "It's just I felt that you're my sister, and I should be doing those things in front of you."
            "You mean how you got embarrassed when you had an erection from giving me an orgasm"
            "You knew about that?"
            "Yeah, we're the same age, you know, I know more than you think. Plus, we always told, shared, and felt each other, since we were six. I don't see why that has to end. There is nothing to be embarrassed about."
            "Okay. But what did you mean by 'I know a lot more than you think?'"
            "Let's just say you jerk off pretty often lately, especially after looking at me."
            "Jacqueline!"
            "What?! You know it's true."
            James sighed and resumed watching television.
            "Hey James?" said Jacqueline.
            "Yes"
            " Could you do what you did last week?"
            "What, give you an orgasm?"
            "Maybe."
            "Jacqueline, you know it's wrong, we're brother and sister.
            "It's not wrong, there is no law against it. Plus, we have been doing it since we were six, except you got all the pleasure. You would have to make it back up to me for five years of it."
            "Fine, but can I explore?"
            "As long as I get an orgasm at the end, it's pleasurable, and it doesn't hurt."
            Jacqueline, having not changed from the night took off her nightgown, leaving her completely naked. At the sight of her medium sized perky breasts, his penis created a large tent in his shorts. Jacqueline sat down on the bed with her legs spread, and James sat in front of her.
            "Hey, it will be much more fun if we are both naked"
            "Hey, I give the pleasure, I make the rules. Unless you don't want this"
            "Oh yes, I want it, but if you were naked, than maybe you could have some pleasure too"
            At that, James threw off his shirt and took off his shorts, and his penis sprang free, finally having escaped from its prison. "If you put it that way..."
           Instead of heading straight for Jacqueline's southern religions, James French kissed Jacqueline, their tongues wrestling in each other's mouths. Although surprised at the bold movement of her brother, Jacqueline had no choice but to go along with him.
            After seeing the growth and reproduction film, James wanted to know more about the reproductive systems, and stumbled on a porn website. He then got addicted to porn, and would sometimes jack off to it, but mostly he would jack off thinking about his sister. From watching the porn, James knew exactly how to pleasure his sister using his mouth, and hands, and that was exactly what he was going to do.
            While they were kissing, James slowly kissed his way down her neck to her breasts. He licked around her areolae, and he licked over her hard nipples, and flicked his tongue back and forth across them. Finally he gently suckled her nipples.
            While James was making his way with her breasts, Jacqueline was enjoying the pleasurable experience. She began to breathe harder, and she was moaning the whole time while her brother was giving her the best sensations in her life.
            Using his fingertips, James traces circles from her bellybutton to her pubic mound, and back up to her breasts. He then started next to her knee, and lightly traced circles up to her upper leg, and then to the inside of her thigh, and up to her pubic mound, all while Jacqueline was lightly humping her hips from the pleasure.
            James lowered his face down, until he was right above her pubic mound. He inhaled the scent of her aroused pussy. Then, he put his face is her mound and stuck out his tongue. He licked up and down the opening of her outer lips. He then found the opening of her vagina, and tongue fudged her. By then, the humping of her hips was making the bed creak.
            James moved his tongue to under her clitoris, and started circling it, without making  direct contact with it. This almost made Jacqueline go crazy. Finally, he flicked her clit with his tongue, and he put his mouth over it, and sucked lightly. That did it. A large flow of juices flowed out of her vagina, coating his face, her face contorted, and she brought her knees up to her chest, then flopped back down on the bed, barely able to move or speak.
            "Th-that orgasm...aaamazing...the best   i-in my life" were the only words that she could croak out.
            "I can see you enjoyed it"
            "Where did you learn to do that?"
            "Nowhere really, I just thought it might give you more pleasure."
            "Thank you"
            "You're welcome"
            Jacqueline barely lifted her head, when she saw her brother's erection, pointing directly to the ceiling.
            " I turn you on, don't I?"
            James's face turned bright red. "Umm..."
            "Here, let me give you a hand."
            Jacqueline reached out to grab his penis, when she realized how dirty her hands were. She went to the bathroom,washed her hands, and came back, and, while her hands were still wet, started stroking his penis. She realized how much easier it was to stroke him with lubrication, so when the water started to dry, she spit on his body part.
            After a while, James started moaning, and she saw his balls start to move. They pulled upwards, and as she watched in fascination, she opened her mouth to "woah," and, sure enough, James's penis ejaculated semen everywhere, and some fell in her mouth. She closed her mouth to finish the word, and tasted something salty. Just then she realized that it was James's semen, and that the taste was quite good.
            Jacqueline looked at her phone. "ITS ALREADY 2:30 ?!?! Mom and dad at going to be home any minute!!!" she shouted.
            "What?!?!" James replied. "What time did they say they were going to be home?" he asked.
            "2:30"
            " Oh shi-zzlesauce"
            "James! Language! What would mom say if she heard you right now?"
            "Well, she's not here right now, and, if she were, she wouldn't say anything because I didn't say anything bad."
            "Well you were about to."
            Jacqueline and James rushed to lean up the room and get the semen from everywhere, when they heard the car pulling into the drive way. As soon as their parents were getting out, their dad got back into the car.
            "Wait, don't we need to pick up Jessica?" he said
            "No, Angela's mom is dropping her off here, remember?"
            "Didn't Angela's mother say that she had a bible study at three today?"
            "Oh, yeah, you're right.
            The twins' mother approached the doorway.
            "Honey, where are you going?" their dad asked.
            "I'm just checking on Jacqueline and James."
            "Come on, we have to go. I'm sure they're fine, they are eleven you know. But Angela's mother lives almost thirty minutes away, and she needs to prepare for the Bible study." The twins' mother got in the car, and they drove away.
          This bought Jacqueline and James almost an hour. After they finished cleaning up, they both sat on Jacqueline's bed watching the television while Janes was playing with her nipples, and Jacqueline was stroking his penis. They promised each other not give them orgasms because they are either too messy, or unfair to the other that they got an orgasm.
            When they heard the car pull up in the driveway, the quickly and casually put on their clothes and went downstairs to meet them.
            "Hi mom, hi dad, hi Jessica" said both Jacqueline and James at the same time.
            "Hi kids," said the parents.
            " Hi Jacqueline, hi James" said Jessica. Everyone went upstairs, and the twins went back into their bedroom. They started watching television again, but did not pleasure each other for fear of getting caught. The day ended as any normal day. When Jacqueline and James had to go to bed, because of their age, their parents would just peek in their door and say goodnight instead of kissing them goodnight. After their parents said goodnight, and there was no chance they were coming back into the room, Jacqueline stripped naked.
            "Back for more huh? Guess you really liked it."
            "OMG, of course, I LOVED it. That was the best thing I have ever experienced, and probably will ever experience. How did you get your hands to feel so good on my pussy?"
            "I didn't use my hands," he replied
            "Then what did you use?"
            "My mouth."
            "You mean you put your mouth on my pussy?"
            "Yes," he replied sheepishly.
            "Ewww, but thanks, that felt way better than just hands alone."
            "I actually," said James right before his face flushed red, "Never-mind."
            "You actually what?"
            "I actually, kind-of, sorta..."
            "What?"
            "Like the taste of your juices," he muttered quickly. James's face turned red yet again.
            "Oh, okay" she said
            "Is that weird?"
            "Um, no"
            "Why the hesitation?"
            "What do you mean?" she asked.
            "You hesitated before your answer, what is wrong?"
            "Nothing"
            "You think it's weird don't you?" he questioned
            "No, of course not."
            "Then what?"
            "Nothing"
            "Tell me."
            "I like..."
            "You like what?
            "Let me finish."
            "Okay."
            "I actually, sorta, kind-of, like the taste of your semen" she mumbled.
            "You tasted it?"
            "On accident." she said, "It tasted salty."
            "I don't want to know what my juices taste like," he said gagging
            "Well, you've tasted me."
            "Well I kind of didn't have a choice. You orgasmed all over my face. My face was bathed in your juices."
            "You have a point, but it doesn't matter, you still like the taste," she said.
            "You're right, even if you do like the taste, it doesn't matter. You even said it yourself. You don't think it's weird, I don't think it is weird, and no one else knows or cares."
            "Can you still the thing with your tongue?"
            "Yes but um, only if you promise to do something."
            "Yes"
            "Could you, um, maybe, um..."
            "Why do always act so nervous around me?"
            "It's not around you, it's just that this isn't the most welcoming or comfortable topic."
            "Well, you have nothing to be afraid of. I'm your twin sister. We are like basically the same person. I'll always be there to support you. Plus, I'm older."
            "No you're not, I am!"
            "By three minutes!"
            "I will still always be three minutes older"
            "Ugh"
            "Just face it: I'll always be older."
            "Well anyway, what were you going to ask?"
            "Oh, um, I don't know how to say his but..."
            "Just spit it out!"
            "It would feel really good if you sucked my penis." James said very quickly.
            "What?!"
            "Um, so, what I said was..."
            "I know what you said but I can't-" said Jacqueline. She then realized that she owes this to her brother for giving her the best orgasm of her life, and it would give her a chance to taste more of his semen. "-can do this. I owe it to you"
            James's face turned from bright red, and relaxed back into his natural skin tone. "You will really do it?"
            "Yes," she said.
            "Thank you."
            "You're welcome"
            Jacqueline kneeled down in front of James, and pulled his pants down. His penis sprang right up. "No underwear?"
            "No," James said sheepishly.
            "Why not, you just wanted to jack off to that sight you saw earlier?" Jacqueline teased.
            "I haven't worn underwear to bed since I was six. You asked to play with my 'willie' so much, I just thought it wasn't worth wearing underwear."
            "Really? I never realized that you were never wearing underwear."
            "Yeah. But two weeks ago, I with I had worn underwear because then my erection wouldn't be so noticeable."
            "You are still going on about it? It was two weeks ago! It's fine, it is part of a boy's life, and so you have to deal with it. It doesn't matter if it is about me, or your secret crush. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You cannot really control it."
            Just then they heard their mother down the hall. "Jacqueline, James, is everything alright? Do you need me to solve an argument?"
            "No mom," said Jacqueline and James simultaneously.
            "You two need to get to sleep, alright."
            "Yes mom."
            "Good night."
            "Good night mom."
            "We have to go to sleep. Let's wait for tomorrow," suggested Jacqueline.
            "Tomorrow? Why tomorrow?" James asked.
            "Because mom and dad have a golf tournament. They leave at eight, and won't get back until about ten at night." Jacqueline answered.
            "But Jessica will be here."
            "It doesn't matter, we can do it while she's sleeping, or just let her watch television. She has to take a nap, and her bedtime is eight o'clock."
            "Well what if she comes up to our room?"
            "She won't come up is she was sleeping. It's better than mom finding out, she won't understand a thing."
            "Fine, we'll do it tomorrow." James
            "Goodnight James."
            "Goodnight Jacqueline."
            The twins went to sleep, and awoke to a bright sun shining through the curtains. Jacqueline checked the time on her phone. "It's 8:30, mom and dad already left." She said.
            Jacqueline and James went downstairs, and Jacqueline decided to call her mother.
            "Hi Jacqueline" said her mom.
            "Hi mom"
            "We left about an hour ago, and we decided to take Jessica with us because I don't entirely fell comfortable leaving her alone with you two. I feel like you are not ready for the responsibility yet."
            "It's okay mom, I just wanted to check up."
            "I have to go. Love you."
            "Love you too, bye."
            "Bye."
            "James," Jacqueline called, "Mom and dad took Jessica with them."
            "That's great, now we have nothing to worry about," James replied.
            Jacqueline went to the kitchen and cracked a few eggs. She also prepared pancake mix. Jacqueline made two plates of pancakes, eggs, and orange juice, and she and James sat down and ate at the table. After she was finished, she washed out her bowl and went upstairs to their room.
             Jacqueline found that she could pleasure herself by rubbing her clit with her fingers, but the orgasm didn't even compare to the one her brother gave her. She was completely naked on her bed, with her legs spread, and pussy displayed, rubbing her clitoris. While she was rubbing her clit, her brother walked in the room, having finished his breakfast.
            "You are really horny aren't you?"
            "No, masturbation feels so good."
            "Even better than what I gave you?"
            "Nothing I can do will feel better than that."
            Jacqueline resumed her clitoral stimulation while James sat there, aroused by the sight before him. His penis had made a tent in his loose basketball shorts, which was pointing straight to the sky.  James saw that Jacqueline's hand started moving faster, and he stood watching as his sister reached her climax. After reaching her climax, Jacqueline looked over towards her brother, and noticed the tent in his shorts.
            "Enjoying the view?" said Jacqueline to her brother.
            "Um... Jacqueline, can I ask you something?"
            "Wait, James there is something that I promised you I would do. Do you still want it?"
            James pulled down his pants in one swift movement. "I'll take this as a yes," Jacqueline said. She kneeled in front of James's penis. James's penis was pointing towards the ceiling. She wrapped her hand around the shaft. He made me feel so good, I want to make it up to him. Just then, Jacqueline remembered the videos she had watched. Last night, not wanting to let James down, she had looked for educational videos on how to suck his penis, and she stumbled upon porn. She watched videos of women sucking a man's penis, and she focused on the techniques that she used to make him feel as much pleasure possible. She also learned that it was called a blowjob, and that they called a penis a cock.
            Jacqueline looked at the veins bulging on James's hard cock. She lowered her head to the tip, and she put the tip in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head, and James started moaning. She pushed her head down on to his cock and a loud moan escaped his lips. Remembering the videos, she moved her head up and down along his cock. Along with her head, she used her hand up and down the shaft, twisting both her head and her hand.Before he could realize what he was doing, James put his hand on the back of Jacqueline's head, and thrusted into her mouth. Jacqueline tried to take the full length of James and gagged, but when he pulled out and went back in, she was able to get the head down her throat, and James was ecstatic with pleasure. He started moaning like crazy, and Jacqueline felt his penis start to swell. Jacqueline stuck her finger into James's  anus, and that did it. James thrusted one last time, and exploded down Jacqueline's throat. Although she was disappointed that she was unable to taste his semen, she watched as he flopped back on to her bed.
            "Woah," said James, "That was amazing."
            "Really?"
            "Yeah, where did you learn to do that?"
            "Nowhere, really," said Jacqueline, and that response gave James some idea of where she learned how to do it.
            "Did you watch-," James went silent, feeling uncomfortable saying porn out loud.
            "Um, no, maybe. How did you know?"
            " Because, I, um, watched it to learn how to, um, give you...
            "James that was inappropriate!"
            "It started of as educational searching, after 'the video', and then..." James trailed off. "You watched it too."
            "I just wanted to give you the best experience possible. You gave me the experience of a lifetime, and so I wanted to do that to you."
            "Well, I guess that's not that bad. And it felt really good. I'm gonna let you off the hook."
            "Let me off the hook? How about we both don't tell mom, for our sake."
            "Okay."
            "I'm going to the bathroom."
            "Okay"
            Jacqueline, still naked, walked down the hall to the bathroom. When she finished, she came back into the room and checked her phone.
            "Its already 11:30"
            "Hey, time flies when you're having fun"
            "Well, that sure was fun, but what about me?"
          "Oh, Jacqueline I could never forget about you."
          And Jacqueline got her orgasm as she wanted.