Chapter 1

Narrator POV.....

Bugs woke up from terrible nightmare. He was all sweaty, but think god it just nightmare.
His dreams that Lola was dating with him. Then, he got merry her which makes him feel uncomfortable and scared. But thank god it just nightmare.
"What time is it?" He ask looking at the clock.
It was 4:10 pm, he just slept 12 or more hours. Wow, slept a lot of hours I better stop sleeping late. He thought, as he get off the bed.

In the meantime, Bugs made lunch for himself, and just because Duffy was already ate before him. All suddenly the phone ringing which made Bugs jumps a little by getting scare.
Duffy goes toward to the phone and start to answer the call.

"Oh hi Lola!" Duffy say hello Lola on the phone. Bugs surprise it and shake his head no.
"Bugs? Do you want me to past it to him?" Said Duffy look at Bugs for moment.
"No" he whisper to him.
Duffy say "ok here you go Bugs it your girlfriend" give a phone to him.
Bugs facepalm, "Hello" he lazy answer, and make a 'she not my girlfriend' face to face.
Duffy didn't say anything because he doesn't care for him. So he walk to living.

"A date? I don't know Lola" he said rubbing his neck. He was thinking about lie but he just gave up.
"Ok, I'll be there in 7:45 pm at restaurant," he said as he hung up.
Bugs let out a loud groan, "so are you going to date with your girlfriend,"
Duffy concern.
"How many times do I have to tell you? She not my girlfriend, and I didn't want to go on dates with her" he told him, Duffy seem didn't care to him, beside Duffy is Lola's friend.
So, if Bugs hurt Lola feeling, he might will help her and makes her feel better. "Ok" he said as walk out the kitchen.

......at pizza restaurant.....

It was already 7:45 pm, Bugs made it to the restaurant, and saw Lola was waiting in the table. As he went to her, "hey bunbun, so how was your day today?" She question to him.
"It was alright I guess, how about you?" He ask her.

"It was alright, beside I have so much fun today," she answering to him.
"If you excuse me, I have to go to restroom", as she went to bathroom.
Bugs just sit in the table while he bang his head.
"Hey bugs why are you bang your head in the table" said pig.

"Porky why are you here?" He concerned to him.
"I have a date with my girlfriend," he said while he was blushing.
As fast mouse comes to them, "can I take your order?" He said, "I was waiting for my girlfriend I mean my friend."

"Wait girlfriend? Ar-are you dating?" said porky, "N-no am not-" as Porky interpret to him.
"So why are you here?" He said, "yeah why are you here Bugs?" said Speedy.
Now Bugs is annoyed right now, "SHE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" He shouted, the whole restaurant stop what thier doing and look at Bugs.
"I don't know how many times do I have told, she isn't my girlfriend in fact that she is crazy and bad bunny rabbit I ever met," as he explains to them.
Speedy and Porky weren't pay attention to him, their saw Lola is behind Bugs.
"Now do you two understand," he says those two, "um Bugs?" He said as he point at someone behind him.
"What?" He said as turn around, he gasp as he saw Lola was standing.
Lola eyes were tears steaming down on her cheek.
"I-is t-true Bugs?" She shake a little, "Lola I didn't mea-" he tries to explain it. "Don't you touch or looking at me" as she say angrly and cried as run out the restaurant.
The whole people guilty looking at Bugs.
"Wow Bugs, you broke her corazon" said Speedy as went to the kitchen.
Bugs standing there froze, Porky didn't say anything so he went to table.

Meanwhile, Duffy was typing in the computer. He was emailing to his girlfriend. Sudden, there was door slam, of course it was Bugs bunny.
"How was your date with Lola?" He ask to him.
Bugs didn't reply to his questions, he went upstairs, as he slam the bedroom door. "Well that hursh for him!" He said.

Meanwhile at Lola apartment, she was at bedroom and hugging the pillow as kept crying. Her tears was keeping steaming down like water fountain.
Her heart is broken now, and she heard everything from her ex boyfriend. She just listening to music with her earphone.

Now back at Bug's house, Bugs is laying down on the bed and felt guilty right now. He tries his best not to cry, "what have I done?" He ask himself,  he probably know she always get crazy and all but now he made it worse that he thought.

Now the story has begin....