chapter 1

Assalam alaikum/ Hey guys, this is my first time writting a book, so I hope you guys will like this and comment on it for me. You might see some grammar mistakes , and that is because English is my second language and I am still learning English! thank you for taking your time to read this! inshallahi I hope yall enjoy this story.

Fatima POV

"Abdikadir left me alone when I need him the most, I know that he is mad at, but he should be able to know that I need him on my side."   I thought to my self as I was on the texi,   I been a mess all day, I been crying all day because Abdikadir was not with me, I been crying because He's upset with me because I didn't listen to him , when he told me that I couldn't visit the man that try to kill me! yup, you readed correctly, I went to visit the man that tried to end my life, but as a muslim we have to learn to forgive because The reward of the evil is the evil thereof, but whosoever forgives and makes amends, his reward is upon Allah. Forgiveness is a divine.

I got off the taxi and thanked the driver,  he was kinda scary though, and the fact it was dark outside made himlook more scarier. " you don't need to pay me sister, you seem like you have alot going on so take care and pray to Allah" said the taxi drive.  I was shocked, felt guilty and stupid for judging a person , I guess this is why they say dont judge a book by it's cover!  " thank you and good night" I said, and went. I kept on thinking about Abdikadir, I know I was stubborn, and our whole wedding was an arrangement for one year, but we supposed to be by each other side no matter what. for Allah sake,  how can he let my come to New York by myself.

I opened the gate, I walked slow as my eyes were glued to the floor! I heard a sigh that seem familar, I looked up, there he is, Abdikadir was sitting at my motel door step, he looks like he been wait there for hours. A tear run down my cheek as our eye met each other, because all them pain I had all day just came back, I try to move closer to Abdikadir but my body felt paralyzed, so I couldn't move, my eyes were glued to his bluish greenish eye( he has that prettiest eye, that when you look into them, you would just fall for him) , he came closer to me, it's like our eyes talking to each other, is like he know I was very sorry without me telling him, I...Abdikadir just hugged me, he wrapped his hands around my waisted, I grabbed his shirt and just cried harder in his chest.

inshallahi I hope yall like is story so far, dont worry I will try to updat weekly, plz Vote and Comment on it!