Suprise Party Gone Wrong

It's Daniella's birthday so a group of friends tries to throw her a suprise party thinking that nothing can go wrong. First thing that they do is make flyers to invite people but what they didn't realize is that they put the wrong day on the flyers. One friend gives another $100 for the party,the friend comes back empty handed and all the friends were angry and asked what happened "I guess it got stollen when I was at the store" the friend said. They have two hours til the party starts and all the stores are close,so they hire a dj while the dj is getting his equipment ready he drops his drink on the equipment and the equipment got ruined. While everything was going on one friend told all the other friends to relaxe "we still have the cake" she said "I smell smoke" another friend says. All the friend run in the kitchen and they see the cake burning they put the fire out and one friend says "Daniella is going to be here any second and everything is ruined" . DING DONG "it"s me Daniella you said you had something for me" Daniella said. One friend opens the door for Daniella, then Daniella said "what happened to your house". All the friends told her that they were trying to throw her a suprise party "aaww" Daniella said then she hugs all of them and said "your all really good friends,the best friends anyone can ask for".