This is my Duty

"Get up." Ordered my father with cold eyes and a stern face.

Ignoring the stinging pain in my knee and cheek, I shakily pushed my little legs up into a low stance. My heart was pounding in my chest from exhaustion. 'How much longer will this go on?' I thought, just wanting to rest if even for a minute.

"Hunny, isn't this a bit much? She's only a child-" my mothers concerned words were soon cut off by my fathers absolute voice.

"No. She will have the responsibility of protecting the Shinra banshou one day. She must be prepared or she will bring shame to this family."

My mother gave him an unsure glance but allowed him to continue the harsh training. I just wanted to rest. My whole body was aching and the taste of blood from my cheek was so disgusting, I felt like puking. The exhaustion dulled my senses to the point that I did even worse than before. After spitting out a mouthful of blood, I cleared my mind and began again.

This was my duty. I needed to be suitable to protect the Shinra banshou, whoever that was to be even if it meant giving up my own life in the process.

~~~~~~

Sorry its so short /.< this is just a drabble for now idk if I'm going to continue it but if u want me to please tell me in the comments ^^