One: 6:26

''Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

People use to like mornings because the sunrise.

I like the evening because the sunset.

I sat quitely, trying to not make noise. Any noise. This is the only moment in the day that I have peace. So i need it on the best quality possible. I lose a boot at the middle of the path but I don't care. I was so desesperate to sit here that I didn't care for picking it up and putting in back. But my feet is cold. I'm thinking on standing up to pick it up when I see the sunset. It's exactly 6:26 pm, the sun are the most beautiful at this time. That precious time, its priceless. I close my eyes feeling the soft light caressing my face. I like the sunset because is so calming , its like the sun would be telling Stop and breath baby this is finally ending.. I like the sunsets because it means everthing its getting over.

For a while.

....

Eve Eve Eve, Eve! I open my eyes brusquely. "Wake up, its time to get mom showered" says Thomas. Since mom got the unknow bruises in the eyes we have to help her to get showered, I know she have been punched, Thomas doesn't want to accept it. "Uhm okay" we took her by the arms, me in the right Thomas at the left, she can't walk straight up because the unknow bruises are at the sides of her legs, so it hurts a lot to walk.

I hate this, coming to this hospital, again and again for the same reasons, no one seems to care, all nurses and the doctors always say she will be fine, give her some pills and the go home peacefully never fails. All this because my father.

We got her in the chair of the bath, let her sit down carefully and I took the clothes away "Thanks my babies I can handle it by myself now, you can go to school Eve and you Thomas go and get to the store, your dad said that a new worker starts today, he needs supervision" she says. Always worrying about what dad says. "Ok mom see you later love you" he took his scarf, it's september now, it's getting cold. I waited staring at mom, she was beautiful, intense long black hair and delicate features almost weak, she look like she is gonna break but no. She is strong enough.

Lost in my thoughts Thomas woke me up, again.

"Hey you, are you still sleeping? I hope you aren't depressed again, that clinic was too expensive, dad would better kill you than send you again at that place" what? Are he consuming? Oh no, this so early in the morning , I won't bare it. At least not today. "shut your fuck off you asshole" I was so angry but still don't feel it in my body. Im like this two days ago from now, I get the feelings but don't feel them actually ,since my mom got the unknow bruises . The doctor says it was a post-shock caused for seeing those horrible bruises, that I was just scared. Indeed think it was a shock for seeing the blood, the pills, the broken bed, my mom almost dying. Again.

So I grabbed my bag and walk pass him, I walk as fast as I could ,get to the exit and when I got there and steped out I heard all the noises of the city, the cars, the buses, the people walking, welcome to real life again I said to myself.

The day my mom got hospitalized was my birthday, so I am happily eighteen now. I was supossed to go to the school but nah. Im eighteen now I will do whatever I want today, like my fashionable friend would say disstress and be happy. Stella. I'm walking down to her home, when I remember I left the money on the store, well not actually my money, the store's money, dad don' t let me get too close to the chasiers because i'm a remarkable thief. Catherina got kicked because I threatened her to keep quiet about the missing money, but she was so obvious. Dad said she was the thief but he knew that I was, but people won't judge the Hellers daugther well if they would know she is a thief, so.. He decide dismiss her and give me some slaps in the face. I went to the hospital for the unknow bruises too. They should be thinking its a family illness.

So when i'm walking my way to the store I call Stella,"hello" "hey slut, im going to your home now prepare the condoms" "ohh really? So sweet of youuu, but i'm not lesby sorry" "ouch,truth hurts" "when are you coming?" "righ now" "ok" "I'm getting some money to go to the tattos" "oh my, your first tatto" " my second actually" " oh yea, I forgot that one, okay I'm waiting for you" "ok" "ok, love you Evie" .

Stella are rough and have a mouth of a sailor but somehow she found a way to be so lovely and kind (with acts not with words) thats why she is always loved. She was with me at the sanatory or clinic or whatever, she was there for temporal attacks of hysteria and I was for what they call depression. A lovely friendship huh?

And there was the store, there was parked the car of Thomas, he was inside, shit, I will have to make a good plan.

I decided to enter from the back door, there was two doors, the outside door and the door from inside, I have the keys of the first.

I enter as quietly as I could, our store its not small but not big either, when a door get closed produces a sharp sound so I use my lipsticks to keep the doors open while I complete my mision.

The first door close and the sound spread "Oh shit" I whisper. I stay hidden in case that someone come. One two three. Nothing. So I keep going. When I enter to the principal room its empty, my brother should be upstairs. Thanks god. When I turn, bowing and looking to my right to catch the cashiers, I see a a young men organizing the desk. Your dad said a new worker start today. God! I forgot the new jewel. I'm planning another plan when he flip and stare. I stare back, both of us speachless.

He look calm, dark blonde hair, tall, using a beard that makes him look older but I know he is younger. He must be thinking what a foolish thief, I'm inclined with a villian pose, like dracula. I'm in leggins, big wool sweater and a red strawberries band in my hair, gosh, we stare for a long awkward time.

I think he is admiring my strawberries.

I heard my brother voice coming near, so I take action. I take the first thing I see, a decorative metal pole. I quickly get close to him and press the metal to his neck. Hard. I threaten "I am the Hellers daugther, I'm here just because i need to take some money, I have an emergency, if you wanna be okay, cooperate with me, and let me do my thing" I stare firmly to his eyes.

He has pretty eyes. Honey color.

He take my forearm as firmy as my eyes looking at him. I get nervous. "So are you stupid thinking i'll fucking believe you? Are you a psycho? I will let you go safe and not tell if you go now" I was stunned and the word I had tried to forget for weeks returns.. Doesn't work doesn't work.

That moment I feel the feels, I feel nervous and start trembling but I can't surround by him, I have build all this strenght, I have done this before. "My father are gonna slap me until death if he know this, but you will lose your job anyways" I say with all the sincerity i have.He was a little surprised. "How could I know you are a heller?" I hear my brother down the stairs. Quick quick! "My brother Thomas has a birth mark on his left hand, me too, comprove it and let me take the bills" he look at my eyes that seems desesperate by now, he let go his grip and push me down the floor almost under the cashier desk.

" So Kale Daltrey right? " he was also talking on the cellphone. "yes, sir." "Did you get familiar with the desk and the space? I have explained you everything already so I think you're fine to start, the other worker Aaron it's almost coming so you'll... While he was talking Kale surreptitiously touch my hair and open the money container, I stare at his chin for a bit, why? I don't know. I took the money and crept around the edges of the counter, turning quickly to the door, took the lipstick carefully and closed the door quietly. Safely in the backroom I stand up, take my things and got out of there still couriosly thinking on my new patner in crime.