Bow to the Almighty!

"Agh! What are we going to do about this troublesome Fairy Tail?" A random council worker complained.

Suddenly, Doranbolt teleports behind the 2 gossiping workers.

"The Almighty Police Dragon will solve all our problems!" Doranbolt shouts, startling the two workers.

"Doranbolt-San, we have prepared the prayer room." A messenger alerted him.

"Thank you very much!" He says and rushes off to the prayer room.

"What was that?" Worker 1 asks.

"I have no idea." Worker 2 responds.

"I've heard about The Police Dragon... if all good people fear Zeref, then all bad people fear the police Dragon." A new person appears.

"Ah! Who are you?!" Worker 2 asks.

"Worker 3." Worker 3 says.

"The Dragon Roar of the Police Dragon will arrest anyone hit by its handcuff roar! The Police Dragon fist of Law... forces anyone to obey the law for 10 weeks." Worker 3 praises the Police Dragon.

"We got new mail today." Worker 1 says.

"What is it...?" Worker 2 & 3 ask.

Dear Police Dragon Worshippers, we are very concerned for your health. I can slightly understand how you feel about worshiping the dragon, but PLEASE tone it down! We can hear you from 100 miles away!

- Zeref Worshippers

"Those Idiots never realize..." ??? Sighs.

"Who are you?!" All the workers yell.

"I am Zeref, the Police Dragon Slayer. And I ask you to stop this stupid war."

"U-um, o-okay?"

"Is this okay?"

"It's Zeref, but he's also the Police Dragon! What to do?"

Zeref's hand suddenly glows bright yellow. "Law Fist of the Police Dragon!" He yells.

He knocks out the 3 workers.

"Now... Stop the war at this instance. It's the law."

"Yes, Mr. Zeref..." the workers say as they walk away.

Zeref suddenly turns next to his left.

A shocked Natsu is standing there!

"Act surprised, you might earn a break from the shippers." Zeref says before he walks away.

"Luce!!! You won't believe what I saw! I saw Zeref and apparently he was actually making people obey the law with Dragon Slaying magic!" Natsu yells.

"Yes, yes, and you managed to not get sick on a train." Lucy says with no interest.

"What does that mean?" Natsu asks.

"It means that's impossible, baka." Lucy brushes off Natsu.

I'll make everyone believe me! Just watch!

To be continued...?