My Preschool Best Friend Chapter 1

Hey guys. Before you start to read I want to tell you that, this is just a preview of a story.

This story is coming soon, I'm not writing it now.

It's just something for you to look forward to.

I was so excited I wanted to share it with you guys.

I hope you like it!

Enjoy!

I closed my locker door and took my hair out of its ponytail. I looked to my right to see, Blake Johnson, at his locker. This was going to be the year when I finally get to ask him out.

He defiantly got cuter over the summer. And I defiantly changed over the summer. My hair got longer, no more braces, I have highlights, got taller, no more glasses and no braces. This was the new me.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked over to Blake biting my lip. I was all most there when... "Jenny Lee. Please come to the office."

Great.

I rolled my eyes and groaned as I walked...stomped to the office. Once I was there I was directed into the principle's office. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Ms. Lee, we have a new student here today and I would like you to show him around the school," said Mr. Shaw.

"Um... sure"

"Great! His name is Mike Smith; he's in most of your classes"

"Great" I said dryly.

"Come and meet him" Mr. Shaw said ushering me out of his office. In front of the main office was a teenage boy and his mother, she looked oddly familiar. The boy looked up at me then back down at the paperwork in front of him.

"Mrs. Smith, this is the young lady I was telling about, Jenny Lee" he said smiling at Mrs. Smith, the boy's mother.

"Hello, sweetheart" she said shaking my hand.

I smiled at her and said a very quite hi.

"Okay, Mike, I have to go, be good" she said giving her son a tight squeeze.

"Bye mom" he said giving her a hug.

He was facing me and he looked very familiar.

He had black hair that fell in his hazel eyes. He was tall and, by the looks of it he was muscular.

I just stared at him, I knew if I did that long enough, I would remember him.

After his mom and Mr. Shaw left, he went back to his paper work.

"Are you okay?" he asked me while giving the papers to the secretary.

"You look familiar," I said still staring at him.

"Really, cause, this is the first time I'm meeting you" he said as the secretary came back to give him his schedule, and walked away.

I just looked at him and thought of every memory I ever had, until, it hit me.

Like a moving train.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed covering my mouth with my hands. The poor kid looked at my like I was a crazy person. "Mikey? No, Mike?" I said with disbelief.

He gave me a weird look as he said "No one has called me 'Mikey' in years" he started to smile.

He honestly didn't remember who I was.

"You don't remember me? I was your best friend since birth."

He looked like he was thinking.

"Okay... um I used to wear pigtails all the time, I had glasses and no bangs... okay remember now?" I asked had changed my appearance as I said them. So I pulled my bangs back, put on my thin frame glasses, and put my hair in high pig tails.

This was getting frustrating.

I pulled him toward me and looked him in his big, beautiful hazel eyes.

"You called me your little Jenny - Bear"

"Whoa...," he said pulling away to get a better look at me.

"Jenny? Jenny - bear?"

"Mikey!"

"Jenny!" he said as we hugged each other, He lifted me up and spun me around, before pulling apart.

"How long has it been?" he asked as we walked out of the office.

"A couple of years...I think it's eight or nine"

"Wow, you defiantly changed over the years" he said looking at me, as I changed form four year old Jenny - bear to seventeen year old Jenny.

"You too, I used to be taller than you"

He chuckled "We were the same height"

"Sure" I said walking to his locker. Just then a pair of arms wrapped around me. "Hey, sweetheart" said a voice behind me. I turned around to see my best friend Cole.

"Cole!" I squealed giving him a hug.

"Who's the dude?" Cole asked.

"Cole this is my preschool best friend, Mike, and Mike this is my best friend now, Cole,"

"Nice to meet you," Mike said.

"You too," Cole said as Blake walked by.

"Hey Jenny," he smiled.

"Hey Blake,"

"I'll see you in math class,"

"Yeah, I'll save you a seat,"

"Next to you?"

"Yeah," I grinned.

"Cool later,"

"Bye," I said as he walked away. "He's so cute,"

"You're drooling," Cole muttered.

"Sorry," I muttered. "Come on boys, we have Social Studies," I linked arms with them and we walked to our class.