Bad at math

Can he just marry me? No for real Hayat. He is a 10 out of a 10. The kindest and hottest Person I know. And he can sing H. Have you ever heard a more perfect voice? Harry Styles is so so perfect !!!

Yes, I have Tana. See you :*

"Hayat are you Ready? Your bus leaves in 5 minutes" my mom yells from downstairs.

"Yes mom I'm coming"

I packed my stuff and went to the bus. The drive was boring as always. I listened to a song which my best friend Tana showed me when we had a sleepover. Kiwi by Harry Styles. It's actually not that bad.

The first thing I do when I get to school is to go to my locker and wait for Tana. And that's exactly what I do now.

Where are you?

Right behind you.

"Boo!"

"You know it takes the shock effect away when you are announcing yourself beforehand right?"

She sticks out her tongue at me and scrolls through her phone. I Never Understood how someone can look this good without trying. She has brown curly hair, blue-green eyes, and plump lips. Her make up is flawless (even tho she doesn't need it) and has always smile on her face.

" I don't wanna get the test back"

I roll my eyes. "You're kidding, right? You have straight A's in math . I'm the one who has to worry. If I don't get a C this time my parents will Kill me."

"I'm sure you'll get one." You have to know that I'm not in every subject that bad. Math is just not my friend.

We make our way to the classroom. Tana and I went to our tables and chat till Mr. Morrison appears. "Ok, everyone. We will discuss the test and then I'll give it back to you." A groan goes through the room. I mean what's the Point of discussing the test if we don't know where our mistakes are?

With every Task we discuss, my hope for a good grade gets lower. "Ok I think it will be a F Tana" I whisper to her. She rolls her eyes. „Just wait and see."

He turns the OV off and grabs our Tests. Little by Little, everyone gets their Tests back. Of Course, Tana gets an A. The last one is me.                                                                                                           "We need to talk Hayat. Come to me after the lesson." He puts my test on the deck. F. A fucking F. I feel my eyes are watering.                                                                                                                                         Tana gives me a compassionate look.

 I spend the rest of the lesson just starring around and do Nothing.

The bell rings and I wake up from my daydreams. Everyone is rushing out. "I'm waiting for you outside", Tana yells before she gets out of the room too.

"Math is not your Thing huh" I laugh. "No, never have been and never will.

" Don't say that. Do you know that I was once just as bad as you."

What? "But how did you get better?" I ask him. How can someone become a math teacher if you have the same grades as me?

"I got a Little help. Mr. Van de Gat. I know weird Name, probably from Sweden. He was my Tutor. You should get one too."

"This is hopeless Mr. Morrison. Tana tried to-".

"Yes, but how many times did you learn actually and didn't Interrupt the tuition lesson with talking about other stuff?". I sigh.

"Yes exactly. Every time. I was once at your age too. So I arranged one right after I went through your exam. Your Tutor is Jake Westernfall. He is one year above you and has straight A's. Not only in math but also in every subject. Do you know him?".

Do I know him? Everyone knows him. He is the definition of perfect. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, flawless face, tall as hell and these abs....   Stop Hayat. These thoughts are Haram. I had a crush on him for 3 years like everyone else at the School but then I realized how far my thoughts had gone and I tried to concentrate on my Religion. "Yes, I know him." I tell him.                                "Great so he will be your Tutor till the next test".  Oh god.

-----------------

Hello everybody,

this is my first book and english is not my mother tongue so please no hate (but I'm Always open for suggestions.)