Freak it😉

WARNING⚠️: THIS IS VERY GRAPHIC! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEXUAL DETAIL PLEASE SKIP OVER THIS CHAPTER‼️ And if you do...Enjoy😁

Your parents were both at work for their night shifts so you were parent free.
You and Jharrel were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching a movie. When all of a sudden you had the urge to pee, but you were very comfortable and didn't want to get up. But you know that you had to eventually. As you got up from the couch Jharrel bit his lip and smacked your butt.
"Mmm" he said Groaning
"Babe stop" you said laughing as you walked to the bathroom. Keep in mind you had on booty shorts with a tank top, so you're VERY comfortable😉
You used the bathroom and came back to the living room. When you got there you saw Jharrel had his shirt off. But you ignored it because you thought "maybe he's hot". You sat back down on the couch and grabbed the popcorn and started watching the movie again. Jharrel was just sitting on the couch with his arm around your shoulder staring at you.
"Babe why you staring at me" you said still looking at the movie.
"Cause you looking sexy baby" he said kissing and licking on your neck.
He started hitting your G spot, you started licking your lips and rolling your eyes to the back of your head. You were letting out little tiny moans as he started to suck on your neck and leave hickeys all over you. You put the popcorn down on the coffee table and turned up the movie cause you already knew what was going down. You put both arms around him and he started to pick you up and lay you down on the couch. He was on top of you kissing your chest and neck, then soon you were making out with him. While that went on for about 5 minutes he started taking off your shirt and shorts. You started making out again and then you took control. You started unbuckling his belt and unzipped his pants and slowly and seductively pulled it down. He pulled down his underwear and whipped it out, and there it was, it was really big! You put your mouth on it and started licking and sucking the tip. Then you started getting into it and started putting it deeper in your mouth. He took a bunch of your hair and wrapped it around his hand and started helping you out ;). Spit was starting to get all over the couch from slobbering on his dick and you didn't want your parents to come home suspicious so you had to stop. He then took control and took off your underwear and started eating you out. You started moaning as your gripped his hair out of enjoyment. The tongue motions he was making around your clit made you moan even louder then before. He got up and turned you around towards the back of the couch and put it inside of you and slowly started thrusting you. You started to moan out of pleasure and you squeezed the couch to stay in position. He started thrusting faster cause the collision of his thighs and your cheeks to make noise. The more he thrusted the louder you started to moan and the louder your cheeks were being clapped. The popcorn then tipped over and fell, which made a huge mess.
"Oops" he said laughing while he started thrusting slower worried.
"It's okay keep going" You said.
He then turned you over on your back and put it inside you and leaned closer to you and started stroking you from the front. He kissed you on the lips a few times as he was still stroking causing the couch to move and make noise. You put your arms around his neck and moaned as you moved your arms from around his neck to his back and started clawing on it.

 You put your arms around his neck and moaned as you moved your arms from around his neck to his back and started clawing on it

Leaving his back like this
In the middle of that you heard your phone start buzzing. You got out of position barely being able to walk over to your phone.
"It's okay baby I got it" Jharrel said breathing hard tired out from the work he put in😉 He checked your phone.
"Oh shit it's your dad he said he's almost home"
You guys rushed and put your clothes back on and fixed up the couch pillows making everything look normal. You took the broom and dust pan and started sweeping up the popcorn that y'all dropped. We sat back on the couch in cuddling position and watched the movie even though y'all didn't understand anything that was happening right now. You heard the door unlock and the knob twist and your dad walked into the house.
"Hey Dad" You said turning around smiling at him.
"Hey Sweetie.. I didn't know you had company" he said looking over at Jharrel.
"Sorry sir she was lonely so I just came to help her feel better" he said winking at you.
"I'm fine with it as long as no inappropriate stuff is going down in my living room.. RIGHT?!" He said looking skeptical.
"Of course not Dad we were watching a movie the WHOLE time"
"Yup the WHOLE time" we looked at each other smiling.

I hope y'all enjoyed the freakiness of this chapter cause mann I enjoyed typing it😊💦
Next chapter coming soon‼️