Chapter one

It all started with a simple walk around the neighborhood with my friends Rhiannon and Avery. Now Avery has known this boy for a while and Rhiannon has known him for a year. They have called over the phone a lot through Avery and have met in person 5 or more times.

As we walked around we decided to meet the boy, Anthony. As we got to his house he came out with a dog and of course the dog was hella cute. Cute dogs were Rhiannon's weakness but she is also shy. "Is this all you wanted me for?" Anthony says with a joking voice. "Do you want to hold him?" He held out the dog to Rhiannon. She shook her head yes and ran up to the dog to hold him.

As she was holding onto the dog, Anthony put the phone to the side of his face and mouthed to Avery "she's cute". What I didn't know what's that this was the second time he had called her cute.

We all hugged the dog and were off back to the walk. "I thought he looked bad, but he was cute.". I could swear Avery and I's jaws dropped. "Wait what?" Is all I had to say to her. "Do you like him Rhiannon?" Avery and I asked at the same time. "Ummm well..."
____________________________________

Hey guys I will be updating!! Thx for reading guys! Make sure to leave a like and comment!