Klance smut

This is my first story so I'm sorry for any mistakes, enjoy
——————————————————
" lance,could you please go get Keith from his room we're gonna have a meeting"Shiro asked,as lance was walking he could hear soft noises coming from Keith's room."A-aah lane"Lance's face flushed red
as he came closer.he opened the door just enough for him to peep in."Is this what you do in your free time"The brown headed boy said with a smirk." LANCE,u-umm" Keith stared at lance with lust nervous-ness "don't stop I'm enjoying this view"lance said getting closer. "W-what" Keith stuttered."I said keep going or must I do it for you?"Keith's face completely red now "Well my hand is pretty tired think you could handle it?"Keith said smiling.lance walked over to Keith and put him on all fours.he pulled a Long thick blue toy out of Keith, keith whimpered from the empty-ness. "You know my pants are pretty tight,can I put it in?"Keith smirked,"why not"lance tossed his pants onto the floor his underwear joking them.Keith's eyes widened. Before Keith could say anything lance shoved his huge thick cock inside of Keith " W-wait, I-it's too B-big!"Keith moaned lance didn't give him time to adjust he started wildly trusting into Keith."i-I'm gonna a-aaah cum!"Keith was a moaning mess lance flipped them over so Keith was riding him Keith having just came was sensitive and was going painfully slow for lance ,he grabbed Keith's waist and trusted into him "A-AAAH" lance was now hitting his prostate full on ,"IM CUMMING" Keith cried for the third time lance was also close "Keith I'm gonna" he grunted Keith grabbed a pillow and covered his mouth Lance shove his huge dick right into Keith's prostate and came right against it filling him to the brim A-AAAAH Keith cried from being so full. "Next time I think Allura should get him" " SHIRO!" Both the boys said suprised " you were taking to long so I decided to come check on you when I heard my brother getting his brain fucked out !" Shiro said angrily " get dressed and come to the meeting already!"
==========================================
I hoped you enjoyed😊😊