the first and final chapter

Forty-six years ago, an alien race arrived on earth. When their ship crashed it caused the death of hundreds of humans and endeavors to start a war between these species. Universal War began. It was the deadliest war in history which remained for twenty-three years that ended with Aliens defeating humans and taking over Earth.

For many more years Aliens have taught humans about life on their planet, Phasivana. The planet Phasivana, an egg-shaped planet, two times bigger than the earth, and its gravity are about 1.57 times that of Earth. When you look at the sky above this magnificent place, you witness the moon jointed with the sun in one circle that orbits the planet.

A time where the outsiders should leave had arrived, but they kept the knowledge that they gained on Earth. This information was classified, and everyone was banned from seeing it; the government was fearful that someone would use it for immoral purposes. So, they kept it hidden for many years and years.

A mere physicist and electrical engineer by the alias of 'Pops' worked for a secret organization called AshClan. They are dedicated to the promotion of education, encouraging innovative inventions, and crime prevention within society. Pops was a given this name for caring about every abandoned child or orphan he'd meet. Pops lived with them in an enormous castle-like house in Norbend island, where many of the Norbend's citizens are AshClan's allies. AshClan was not a fan of Pop's curiosity but they needed him for their plans.

In his private lab at home, he spends most of his time, building inventions that he assumes might help the universe. But his inventions were never realistic or good enough for him. He desired something more.

"Pops!" The eldest of the children called making the old man to drop the chemical substance he was mixing up because of the sudden of the scream.

"Tria! How many times have I warned you not to enter the lab without permission!" He scolded.

"Pardon me," Tria giggles then held out a brown envelope, "I found this discarded on the porch."

Pops opened it and with the text that he read; his eyes witnessed a future of his ambitions come to life.

"That's brilliant!" He roared that night.

Seven years have flown by so quickly. Pops stood on the stage of his conference, a huge red curtain behind him. He greeted the enormous audience seated in front of him.

"Prepare to witness the impossible!"

Pops pulled the curtain down revealing a group of men, women, and even kids. Chatter packed among the audience; confession is viewed on their faces. Pops moves closer to one of the men and lifted up his shirt to reveal models of pulleys, levers, and gears.

The audience gasped. "But they look so real?" a man said.

Pops smiled with pride. He finally achieved hearing what he always wanted to hear.

"This is Jason and he was 21 years old," Pops explained. "Jason died in an accident that caused his upper part of his body to be chopped off of his lower body."

"That's not true!" Someone seethed in anger. "Your old man killed my son for your sick experiment!" She explained making Pops grin drained.

Chatter surrounded the room. A short man emerged inside, with two security guards behind him. Pops recognized the man as a member of the AshClan. He pointed at the Pops gesturing for the guards to arrest Pops.

The aims of this civilization are to keep numerous people naive about the future. Even the people you think they're by your side are merely rummaging for their privilege. In Pops last days, he was watching a film of his ancient memories all over again in his mind. Not even knowing his crime, he was executed brutally.

Tria appears in the lab, her eyes pondering around and pictured Pops operating on his devices. Tears didn't fall because they don't exist, but the grief embraced her over the betrayal she committed.

"Agent Domitria," the short man calls, "It's over now, we have to leave."

Agent Domitria was 14 not when she met the Pops. In fact, she was a 34-year-old robot build by the AshClan, making her one of their greatest Assistant.