Chapter 1:Betty Introduction

Betty PROV

Hey, my name is Betty Cooper and I'm 17 years old. My family the Cooper's are known as the perfect family but really we are far from it.

My older sister Polly, got pregnant last year when she was my age and that's not the worst thing, she got pregnant with Jason Blossom, the Coopers arch enemy. Polly and Jason ran away when both families found out about the baby and I haven't heard from them since.

After Polly ran away pregnant my parents acted like everything was ok but then my dad cheated on my mom and ran away to Ohio with his new missis. My mum wants me to be the perfect daughter even after everything, but I can see how hurt she is. 

Me and my best friend Veronica Lodge are inseparable, we do everything together. Veronica moved from New York 5 years ago and we have been besties ever since. She is going out with Archie the Jock/musician but sometimes I feel and I think Veronica feels too that he is eyeing up other women. Even though me and Archie have been best friends since we were four, I think Veronica deserves better.

My life was as good as it was going to get until the stupid government had to ruin my hopes and dreams forever.  

A/N: This story is going to be based on an idea I had, I'm sorry if it's not good I'm new to this and don't know what I'm doing. If you have any questions or theories please ask me. Thanks for reading. XO