Rise

Mikasa's mind was foggy, and she couldn't remember a thing. When she opened her eyes she saw she was back in her old cabin. Was this a dream? It didn't feel like one. Then suddenly she felt a presence behind her. She turned around and saw a horrific sight. The three men who tried to kidnap her were standing in the doorway.

She screamed out, backing away from them. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the oriental... nice to see you again darling..." one of them said. "No! You can't be alive.. Eren and I, we killed you!!" She said.

"You mean that little shit?" Another said pointing beside them. Mikasa looked and saw Eren. But.... he had a stab wound in his chest. "EREN!!!!" She cried out, but he didn't answer. "Now.... time to finish what we started." The third man said, and they approached Mikasa. With her back against the wall, she yelled and tried to fight them away. But they restrained her movement and she watched helplessly as one man went to knock her out. "HELP ME!!!!" She screamed.

Then as if her screaming was heard, the house was destroyed by something and the men were pushed back by an invisible force. Mikasa landed on the ground. The men looked up and were incinerated by three streams of golden electrical energy.

Mikasa opened her eyes for a second time. Her cabin was gone, so was Eren's dead body, but the most important thing was that the men were gone, all that remained now was a dense fog. She heard a deep throaty growl above her, she turned her head and saw three golden dragon heads holding a protective stance around her.

The heads backed up and looked at her. Mikasa just looked with fear in her eyes. The middle head approached her and till its snout was right next to her left ear, then it said in a savage growly voice.

"Hello again.... Mikasa."

Mikasa froze, her heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened, she remembered this creature, however... only by name. The middle head backed away and looked at her. "G.. gh.. ghi-" "SSSsshhhh... no need to say it." The middle head interrupted hauntingly but at the same time... very kindly.

Mikasa looked at the hydra, they looked at her. "W-why did you save me?" She questioned. "I have clearly underestimated you Mikasa." The left head answered. "You are stronger than you look..." Mikasa continued to look at them. "And that isssss why we need your assssisstancssse..." the right head told her. "To do what?" She said.

"To free us." They all said at the same time. "Our meteor has landed not far from where you are. Just allow us to take over your body for a moment and we will reward you." Mikasa looked at them, something was telling her to stop. But at the same time she felt as if she needed to this, her thoughts were interrupted when the middle head spoke.

"Please Mikasa. You're the only one who would understand. Because when we were traveling the universe, we were captured by aliens called the Xiliens and forced to be their weapon. Planet after planet, they forced us to destroy civilizations and devour other creatures... it was only five years ago that we finally escaped and destroyed the Xiliens... and now we have come to earth to make peace with Godzilla and the Earth Titans. So please... allow us to be free Mikasa. Free us..." the middle head smiled at her. "But... but why me? Why did you choose me?" She asked.

All three heads looked at her. "Because we believe in you Mikasa."

Mikasa looked at them, then down at her hands. She turned them into fists and looked at the Hydra. "Do what you must." She said.