Chapter Ten

Ten

We were standing outside in one of Kaguya's demension's, practising her moves I knew how to do but we were testing them out. We were pushing my being to be able to surpass Kaguya.

The moment I awoken from my slumber, I could tell I was different, I felt power course through my viens and it was good. I could also see better, and I could hear the voices of Kaguya and her sons in my head. To block them out I imagined a wall and it worked, complete silence in my mind.

Another thing different was my eyes, my once soft purple rinnigans were now darker, and held the enternal mangekyou Sharingan that was like Madara Uchiha's. But it was also different, beside the ring like design with the enternal Sharingan, it also had three tomoes at the end and three inside the rim ring of the sharingan but they were a lighter shade of purple.

I looked freaky, but it would scare the shit out of anyone who crossed my path. The good part about this, was having the option of turning it off so no-one would know about it. It worked like the Sharingan, I can turn it on when I please and when I do not want it my eye would go back to the normal rinnigan but it was not the same in color no more. My original rinnigan that was once a lilac purple was now a vibrant neon purple.

I could only use a select few new powers keeping my normal rinnigan but if I wanted to usemy other powers I would have to use my Enternal Rinnigan. No big deal for what kind of badass powers I have. After waking up we trained non-stop with no breaks. I was here for about a week taking a day to master each new school she gave me.

"Intersella travel can be difficulting" Kaguya snapped her fingers as three portals opened up "But they are great when under fire from a heavy attack, to use them you must concentrate quickly on the energy around you and form it to create an opening in the plain"

I nodded thinking of the energy around me, slowly but surely a space opened, small but still a space. "This is not easy, compared to the rest this is hard"

Kaguya clapped her hands together and dissapeared only to form next to me as she pushed me to the ground. "You need to think of the energy quickly, if could be life or death but since you can now regenerate your limbs, you should be fine"

Rolling my eyes at her became a habit, she acted like this should come naturally to me. Kaguya floated above me, her hair turning into needles as she glared, it was not an angry one but it held a gleam of mischief.

"One way or another, you will be learning that trick so prepare! Ha!"

Her needle hair flung toward me and I cursed, placing my hands in front of me as I forced the jitsu back at her "Almighty Push"

I grunted in pain as I felt needles stick into my calves from behind, seeing Kaguya was there waiting with another attack. Damn, even my shockwave technique did not work.

She did it again and I had no choice but to accept them as I tried focusing on creating portals. Another wave hit and I just barley made it through but some stuck into my leg.

I appeared right behind her and pushed my hand out haulting her from attacking, I was happy to have this new power. I could mold my chakra without having to use alot to stop him from moving or attack, and I could merge with nature chakra to mold elements around me and still have a never ending supply of chakra.

She tilted her head to the side as more needles were sent my way and this time I was quick and portaled across the field slamming my hands on the ground as the earth flared out destroying everytihng in its path as it got to her.

Kaguya screamed as she was tore apart, and vanished into ash. I killed her, but I knew she was not dead.

Her body formed from the ash and she smiled clapping her hands for a few seconds before dusting off the dirt on her kimono "Congrats Katsuya, you mastered your powers within a week in my demonsional world!"