Introduction

Hi thanks for reading this story even if it's trash because this is the first story I write
________________________________
Hi my name is Jessica Cuevas I am Mexican American born in Michoacan, Mexico and immigranted to the United States when I was just 5 years old. My family and I originally immigrated to Texas where I spent the majority of my child hood up until I turned 15.my parents threw me a Quinceanera with all my family and friends and my chambelanes were my best friends, Christopher Velez, Joel Pimentel, Erick Brian Colón, Zabdiel de Jesús, y Richard Camacho. That was the best day of my life, little did I know what was yet to come.

When the party was over and everyone had left my parents and I had gathered our stuff, we went to the car and headed home. I remember slowly dozing off  in the car but I didn't fall asleep because the car care to a fast turn right which alerted me: I could see my dad looking through the rear-view mirror steady looking back with a serious face. My mom kept turning back from the passengers seat looking at me with worry on her face. "Mom, dad qué pasa ? Why do y'all look worried ?" I said.
"Nos encontraron" (they found us) mom said to dad. "Que onda, qué pasa?? Dime porfa me están asustando. Quien nos encontró??"  (Whats going on, tell me your scaring me. Who found us)

"Josue's cartel" my dad said
And in that moment I felt our car get hit and star spinning my dad was tryna get control of the car but it was too late we had already swerved of the road bridge into a big lake
________________________________
What'll happen next? Does she live, die?
Next chapter (if this story even gets a read 🥺😂😂)