angel with a shotgun ; nishinoya yū

You watched noya on the court, they have a match with other school

You watched noya on the court, they have a match with other school. You can see the determination on his, brown orbs as he concentrated himself.

Eversince childhood, You and Noya would always play, go home, noya was your protector when you two were just little kids, he would fight who bullies you. And you we're thankful for it, as time passes your feelings for the libero change drastically.

When you see him smile, you felt your world stops like everything around you disappears and it was just him and you. You didn't have the courage to tell the libero, as you were terrified that it will end your friendship with him. The atmosphere on his team, serious.

''if loves a fight, then i shall die when my heart on trigger.''

You remembered what he said years ago, ''(Y/N), i'll protect you, no matter what!''  said Little Noya while wiping your tears, as he gives you a cheeky grin. He's hurt but he protected you, he takes the pain just to protect you from the guys who makes fun of you.

''They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for.''

You quickly get up to your seat, took a deep, deep, deep breathe. ''YŪ NISHINOYAAAAAAA! DON'T YOU DARE LOSE GO SHOW THEM WHAT YOU, AND KARASUNO GOT!'' you shouted loudly, the other students stared at you, karasuno, and the team manager.

Noya widened his eyes, 'Thats right, she's watching me.' The libero sent you a smile, it made your heart beat faster.

''BRING IT ON!!!'' Noya shouted, you smiled. This was the only thing you could do for him, cheering him.

''Well baby you are all that i adore.''

You watched him, he save the ball that was about to get out of the court, ''CONNECT!'' Daichi shouted.

''If love is what you need, a soldier i can be.''

You might not have the courage to tell him, but once this match is over, you will tell him. Win or Lose.

''I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting till the worst one, i don't care if heaven won't take me back.''

It's their set point, you silently prayed that they would get the last point, everyone was cheering for karasuno. ''Please..''

''I'll throw away my faith babe, just to keep you safe.''

They won, they won

They won, they won. tears streamed down your face, you couldn't believe it. They won.. ''Thank goodness..'' you muttered to yourself. Noya glanced to your direction and gives you a smile.

After that, you ran your way to the team, ''Noya!'' you managed to say while catching your breathe. ''Congratulations on your win!'' you said and hugged him. he chuckled, ''You're being crybaby again (y/n).'' he said, you hugged him even tighter than before. He gladly hugged you back while stroking your (h/c) locks.

''N-Noya..''

''Hm?''

''I love you.'' you build your courage, and then you said.

''I love you too, and i will always here to protect you.'' he said.

EXTRA ENDING :

''They grow up so fast.'' Sugawara said as he had little tears at the ebd of his eyes.

They were eavesdropping your conversation with noya, Tsukishima being his salty self, Hinata and Tanaka eyes sparkling on how 'manly' noya was, Kageyama, Daichi, and others watching you and noya.

''Suga-san, tissue.'' Yamaguchi handed the silver haired setter a tissue, which he gladly accepted and wiping his mama tears.