Quick Flight (Girls Trip)

Queen Pov. (Girls Trip)
"Wassup, guys it's your girl Queen and we are back with another video. Say hey Airi."
Airi- Hey Guys.

"We are heading to the airport now as we speak. We are going... (inhaled deeply) actually I'm not even going to tell you where we are going. Just know it going to be lit."

Waits in the airport and finally gets on.

"I hope it don't take long because I'm getting sleepy. I just hope everything goes ok."
Airi- everything going to be fine.
Queen- Mhm I hope so

Queen bites her lip and tells Airi

"Remember the guy I was telling you about on my explore page.

Airi- Yeah why?

"Well we finally linking up, I'm kind of nervous and scared. Like Airi this is my Instagram crush. I keep pictures of this man. Like (giggles) I'm just kidding but omg I'm nervous as hell.
Airi- Well don't be girl , have fun don't worry about Chris. Don't worry about anything. Worry about you having fun on this trip.
"You right it's about to be lit ...period boo!"
Air laughs at queen and looked at her.

An hour later they landed in New York City.

Airi Friend - Like omg it's so beautiful.. look at the view from this place.

"This is so beautiful I can't wait to explore the NYC with you guys. Like it's finna be lit. Let's get this trip started word up!"

The girls laughed and danced until The night was about to begin.

Next will be Clarence's POV. Stay tuned it's only the beginning. Also this is based on real relationship.