Chapter One: Origin

Third Person POV:

In a world where 80% of the human population have developed superhuman abilities referred to as quirks. It is quite normal to see people with all sorts of crazy cool abilities. These vary from Emitter quirks that allows the user to emit some sort of powerful attack. Then there are the Mutant quirks, these quirks change the users appearance most of the time to adapt to some form of ability. Lastly there are Transformation quirks, that allow for the user to transform into their quirk.

Today, on July 15th, Izuku Midoriya has turned four years old. The now four year old boy is currently found eagerly begging his mom to take him to the doctor to find out what his quirk will be.

Izuku POV:

"Mom! Mom! Can we please go to find out what my quirk is?" I yell excitedly. I really want to become a hero like All Might. He is the number 1 pro-hero and I aspire to be just like him and become the next symbol of peace! "Okay, Okay sweet come on let's go." my mom replied.

Once we arrive at the doctor's office I was taken in for an X-Ray. After a few more tests the doctor returned. "Good morning Mrs. Midoriya, it seems as if young Izuku over here has a quirk." When I heard this I was extremely happy. I looked over to my mom who was also smiling, over filled with joy. "Sir, do you know what my quirk is?" I asked while smiling. "Yes I do actually young Izuku. It seems as if your quirk is a transformation quirk that would allow you to grow into a 15 meter tall being with a lot of enhanced abilities." said the doctor. I smiled then proceeded to ask a few questions about my quirk which I later decided to name 'Titan'.

Third Person POV:

On the way back home Izuku and his mother stopped for ice-cream. After the ice-cream stop. The two arrived back at their home.

Currently, Izuku can be found watching his favorite All Might video on his computer. "Mom, can I become a hero just like All Might?" asked an overly ecstatic Izuku. "Yes you can Izuku with such an amazing quirk you can become an even better hero than All Might!" said a very happy Inko Midoriya.

That night Izuku fell asleep eagerly awaiting for the next day so he can tell his best friend Katsuki Bakugo, or as Izuku calls him 'Kacchan', all about his absolutely amazing quirk.

Word Count: 424

(A/N) That's a wrap for the first chapter of this book! This is my first fan fiction so expect some mistakes😅. Much love ❤️