hmm..

I groaned as i hit my alarm clock and heard it go

Beep

Beep

Be-

I smiled knowing i turned it off.  That damn thing should have never been invented. Interrupting my sleep. Hmph.

I groaned and got out of bed feeling the loneliness of my comfortable bed.

I walked to my bathroom and stripped. I filled the tub with water and put some of my strawberry-vanilla shampoo in it.

I smiled as i sank into the tub letting the water clear my head.

We are going to tenrojima island soon. For a vacation. I can't wait.

I smiled and giggled a little. Excited for the trip.

I was going to do some training on my own.

I got out of the tub and wrapped myself in a towel. Walking into my room as water dripped down my legs onto the floor.

I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and began changing after getting dried off.

I put on short jean shorts. With a maroon knitted sweater and thigh high pink and white stripped socks. And some white converse.

I put my hair in pigtails and they trailed down to my waist.

I smiled and walked out of my house heading to the guild walking along the edge of the river.

"You'll fall in one of these days lucy!!" A fisherman yelled to me.

"I'll be ok!!" I smiled sweetly and calld back.

I had a skip in my step while heading to the guild.

Once i arrived at the guild.
I looked at the fairytail sign then at my hand where the mark layed.

I smiled softly and headed inside the guild.

A blue cat flew into my arms

"Lushiiieeee i was worried you wouldn't show upppp" he cried.

"Its ok happy, i wouldn't miss the guild a day." I giggled and pat his head.

I looked at the bar as mira sat there.

I walked over to her.

"Hey mira, can i get a jack and coke please?" I smiled and asked her.

She looked shocked.

"Sure lucy. Whats the occasion?" She asked confused and making my drink.

"I just need to relax for today." I said and sighed.

"Oh alright" she said and set my drink down in front of me.

I took a sip while watching gray and gajeel fight.

"You wanna go popsicle?!" Yelled gajeel.

"Anytime metalface!!" Gray yelled back.

Soon they where fighting with magic and master came down to hit them with his giant hand.

"Knock it off!!"
He yelled angry.

I drank all of my drink and mira made some more.

"Y-yes sir" they said and hugged each other.

I groaned as i felt the 3 drinks i have drank reaching me.

"Lushie whats wrong?" Happy asked.

Levy came over.

"Nothings wrong happy. Lu-chan is just letting go of her past again."
Levy said.

"Ohhhh the abusive guy who hurt lushie and kicked her out?" Happy asked.

At that everyone in the guild shut up.

I looked down. I felt terrible.

Levy was shocked.

"Y-yes happy t-that guy" i said almost crying chugging my next drink.

"Sorry lushie." He said and hugged me.

I hugged him back.

"Its ok you silly cat. You didn't know any better." I said patting his head.

i drank about 4 more straight shots of something. I don't really know what it was but i didn't care.

"Mira *hic* can i have anouther *hic* please~" i asked.

"Haha lucy i think your drunk enough." Mira said sweat dropping.
"C*hic* cmonnn miraa~"

Mira sighed and made me anouther drink.

I sat sipping on the drink when someone ran in.

"Lucy heartfilia!"

They yelled through the guild.

"Yes*hic* thats me *hic*"

I slurred.

"I have come to give you this from your mother. Layla" they said and handed me a box.

"Ok t-*hic*thanks" i smiled.

Everyone in the guild looked at me.
Erza came up to me.

"Lucy. Its time for you to go home" sje demanded.

"*hic* yes ma'am" i stumbled out of the guild and towards my apartment.

I opened my door and went in and crashed on the bed. Immediately falling asleep.

I woke up around 12 at night and looked around. I had a killer headache. I groaned and got out of bed to get some ibuprofen. I took 3 pills.

I saw a box on my table. I opened it and saw a key with a dragon head.

I saw a note underneath.

I read it.

Dear lucy, when your reading this it means it has come the time to awaken your true powers. You are going to be the strongest celestial wizard. You will unlock some star dresses. And combat moves also magic moves for you. So you can fight with your spirits. This key is the strongest in the world. Take care of him. His name is natsu dragneel.

Love,
Your dear mother layla.

I gasped. It was a letter from my mom.

I smiled and grabbed the key.

Strongest in the world??

"Open gate of the fire dragon king, natsu!" I said.

There was a blinding light in my room so i had to close my eyes for a bit.

I looked up to see a well built man around my age with pink spiky hair.

"Hello, mistress. I am natsu dragneel. I'm at your every command." He bowed lightly.

"Don't need to call me mistress silly. I am your friend not your superior." I giggled.

He looked up at me shocked and gave a toothy grin that made my heart melt.

"Nice to meet you lucy!!" He smiled and i laughed.

This is gonna be fun.

"By the way im avalible on the weekdays but on weekends my dragon side comes out. So dont call me then unless an emergency is happening ok?" He said.

"Ok!" I smiled.