Party games

Three years. It had been three years since Riley had seen scarlet. They had been on the phone for weeks that seemed like months talking about her visit. She sat in the bed, a pristine white blouse, thin enough to see the laced black bralette. Her legs crossed hiding her matching panties, curving gently up her thigh and wrapping around her v-line.
   She looked forward aimlessly, playing with the button on her blouse considering how much of their huge list they would actually get to. They had to have at least fifty things on there that would have to fit in a span of three days.
   She sighed. She wished she could extend time for them. Just for them.
   Ding Dong
  Her thoughts were torn apart as the doorbell cut through the small house.
The broadest smile made itself known on her face. She threw her covers to the side and raced to the door.
   She stopped just before it, straightening her outfit and regaining composure. She put on her most winning smile and opened the door to reveal Scarlet.
   She had been dressed in a short black dress that came just over her thighs. Under that was a pair of tight white jeans that hugged her thighs and flattered her waist.
   "RILEY!!!!"
   "SCARLET!!!"
   They both embraced each other in a tight hug that lasted for a full minute.
   Riley looked Scarlet up and down and beamed.
   "You look great where did you get those cute pants?"
   Scarlet simply looked down.
   "These?" She raised her palms in defeat "I don't even remember"
   They both laughed as Riley grabbed Scarlet by the hand.
   As Riley touched her she could feel a quick electrical jolt run through her body. Her face twisted in confusion for a second but then dismissed it as nothing.
   Next thing Scarlet knew she was sitting on Riley's bed in a room themed like a five year old, who tried to be seventeen.
   She picked up a familiar stuffie and sat it in her lap as she looked around.
   "It looks so much more different than over call"
   Riley waved her hand "It's just someplace to sleep. You know I don't enjoy being cramped in here"
   Scarlet nodded her head as she knew all about it. She combed her brain for ways to change the topic.
   "Soooooo what are our plans?" She asked.
   Riley pointed to Scarlet's suit case.
   "Jammies" She said. "No plans until we are outfitted"
   "Fineeeeee" Scarlet pulled out her hello kitty pajamas and gathered them in her hands. "Where is the bathroom?"
   Riley laughed.
   "Please you change on call all the time, plus the door is broken so it doesn't close anyway. Just change right here" She pulled out her phone and opened Instagram, then smirked slightly. "I won't peek"
   Scarlet's face flushed tomato red and she turned away and began lifting her dress. The action revealed full breast in a purple bra and a curved body that flattered her full figure.
   Riley looked up and took a silent deep breath in and crossed her legs.
   Scarlet noticed and silently took note. Instead of putting on her pajama shirt first before removing her pants, she took off her pajama pants so to reveal the full art of her body giving definition to the phase "Hour glass figure".
   Riley smiled from behind her phone.
   "Find something interesting on there?" Said Scarlet blushing gently.
   Riley says, hiding an obvious smile.
   "Just some do it yourself snacks. There is one snack doing it for other people though" She burst out in laughter.
   Scarlet blushed hard.
   "Shut upppp". She said shoving her pajamas on and jumping in the bed.
   Riley gave her an evil glare.
   "Now.....we play truth or dare"
   Scarlet looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
   "I assume you're familiar with the rules." Riley asked rhetorically
  Scarlet playfully rolled her eyes.
   "No, I actually forgot on my trip here"
   Riley slapped Scarlet's thigh
  "Come onnnnn it'll be fun" she smiled. "I'll even let you go first. Truth or dare"
   "i'Ll eVEn leT yOu go fiRsT" She sighed slightly swayed by her smile. "Fine, truth I guess"
   Riley smiled evilly "Who is your current crush"
   Scarlet rolled her eyes again. So orginal. Her face tinged with red again before she spoke.
   "You know that guy Luci?"
   "The one with an 'I'?"
   "The one with a 'Y' is a girl Riley"
   "Yeah so?"
   Scarlet dismissed this.
   "You know who I mean!"
   "Of course I do, the really hot one, with the chocolate skin and the hair."
   "And the body"
   "And the big-"
   They stop short and stared at each other and burst into laughter.
   "Ok ok, your turn truth or dare" Scarlet said through the tears in her eyes.
   "I'll do dare since you did truth" Riley said still laughing.
   "Alright, alright" Finally calming down. "Um....I dare you to tell me a secret that you haven't told anyone before"
   "Hmmmmm" She sat and thought "Um....I think I might like girls"
   Scarlet raised an eyebrow "Really?"
   "Yeah but I'm not sure, still tryna figure myself out ya know? Guys are stupid and you know whole thing with...ya know"
   Scarlet nodded. "I gotcha, I've never really considered it. Have you tried anything?"
   Riley looked down suddenly at all the things on her dresser.
   "Not really kinda just...admired. From afar." After a slight pause she spoke again "Truth or dare"
   Lost in a bit of thought, Scarlet spoke.
   "Truth"
   Regaining herself, Riley joked.
   "Adventurous. Hmm......would you kiss a girl?"
   Scarlet froze slightly before speaking a single word.
   "Maybe"
   "If what?"
   Scarlet blushed a bit
  "I mean...if she came on to me, I might not stop her"
   Riley placed her hands on Scarlet's thighs and leaned in close. "Can I..."
   "Umm....I" But before she could answer they had fallen into a kiss. A volt shot through Scarlet's body as she felt the girls hot lips on hers.
   Riley pushed her thigh between Scarlet's legs and deepened the kiss, fitting their bodies together.
   "Riley...I" She said breathlessly
   "Do you not like it....?" Her lips only centimeters away from Scarlet's.
   She pulled Riley by her waist and locked back into her lips.
   "More"
   They kissed for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes. Scarlet could feel the heat between her legs grow hotter and unconsciously began to squirm against Riley's thigh.
   Riley noticed and made the adventurous jump.
   She locked eyes with Scarlet "I'm gonna..."
   "Please...." She almost whined. At this point she needed to know what it felt like. To have fingers other than her own exploring her body.
   Riley gently slipped her fingers into Scarlet's panties and felt up the length of her walls. She was soaked and the flow wasn't ending
   "Jeez..." Riley said startled at how much her friend liked it.
   Scarlet gently cried out at the touch.
   "I want it"
   Riley carefully rubbed her clit, alternating between there, and the outer folds, feeling her aching when she moved away.
   In response to the Scarlet moved her fingers to where Riley's thighs seem to be rubbing together, touching her only over the panties and looking her in the eye.
   Riley bit her lip gently an nodded.
   Scarlet took her time teasing, trying to focus on making her friend, feel good while also feeling the heat pulse through her own body.
   Riley's breath became labored as she sucked on Scarlet's neck, stopping to bite gently at her collar.
   Scarlet moaned as the mixed of the pleasure from her vagina and Riley's mouth crashed into one symphony.
   She blushed hard as she whispered gently to Riley
   "Im... I'm really close" She jumped as Riley added pressure sped up slightly.
   "I know....me too"
   "They grinded against each others fingers as they got wetter and wetter with each passing minute.
   Scarlet tensed "Riley...kiss me"
   Riley didn't hesitate and locked lips and Scarlet arched her back and came hard on her fingers. Riley came in immediate response and bucked forward, biting Scarlet's lip.
   Scarlet moan gently.
   "Sorry...." Riley said "Can I make it up to you?"
    She looked at Riley puzzled but nodded slowly.
   Riley pulled at her pants and slipped them off, lacing her fingers through the panties and taking them gently off to reveal what she wanted.
   Scarlet had blushed as she was dripping down her thighs and on to the bed.
"Sorry about that"
   Riley had said nothing as she had her full concentration on her pussy. She started at the bottom and ran her tongue all the way to the tip of her clit. The rolled her tongue around there first.
   Scarlet squealed and made her way straight to Riley's hair where she tangled her fingers.
   Riley took this as a good sign and placed her tongue inside of Scarlet, who squirmed at the feeling. She spread her walls wide with her tongue, cleaning up every drop. She grabbed her thighs and pushed down beginning to suck gently but firmly on her clit. At this point riley had began touching herself as Scarlet's moans were too hot to pass it up. She began to moan into Scarlet as she grew wetter from her own fingers. The vibrations from her moans pushed Scarlet over the edge and she convulsed, letting out a little yelp.
She became frantic when Riley kept going, who was getting closer to her climax.
   "R-r-riley wait"
   Riley ignored her bucking her hips into her own fingers as Scarlet's moans echoed throughout the house.
   Riley whined into Scarlet's vagina making her cum again as Riley came.
They collapsed on each other. Breathing heavily leaving small kisses on each others neck.
   "Apology accepted"