my heart aches for you~! (Sebastian x Claude)

(Third Person PoV)

Sebastian Michaelis, a highly respected demon of hell and on earth had just started going through what a human would call puberty. Though this isn't just any puberty. No, Sebastian was starting his mating cycle or what humans call going into heat. He was not experienced with this sort of feeling and was surprisingly a virgin... well to another guy he was anyways. He had fucked and defiled many women through out the years. Though the one his body was searching for was not female at all. No, in fact the one he was dying to meet up with was non other than Claude Faustus himself. Though Sebastian didn't know why he was craving the other demon.

On his travels through the woods Sebastian had noticed claude walking in the distance. His breath became shallow and quick and his body and everything inside of him moved on its own. No matter how much he wanted to stop he couldn't. Soon he was face to face with the gloden eyed, spider demon.

claude narrowed his eye's at the other demon before him. "what brings you here Michaelis?" He asked coldly. All the while Claude's cold words sent chills of want and need through out Sebastian. Shortly after, Sebastian spoke. But not words either of them expected to hear.

"C-Claude~ its matting season... will y-you p-please mate w-with me~?" Sebastian asked in a hazy, not fully aware state. he walked over to claude and put his arms around the taller demon's neck. He leaned into claude and pulled him into a tight embrace.

Claude stiffened at Sebastian's touch, "Sebastian.. I-I don't think you're in your right mind. You should go home.." Claude wasn't sure what he should do. He KNEW he should get the demon home and stop this craziness.. But the less logical part told him otherwise. Against all reason he lifted his arms and wrapped them around Sebastian.

Sebastian's body ached and craved to be touched by someone, anyone. He whined at claude and leaned closer if that were possible. "i-i want you... my body aches... i-it needs you... i need you ... c-claude, please~?" he begged leaning up to nibble on Claude's neck. his breathing was ragged and uneven as he stood up on his tip-toes. "i-it hurts c-claude... please... please~!" he moaned lustfully. "d-don't take me home.." he pleaded.

Claude bit his lip trying to contain his moan as Sebastian nibbled at his neck. Sebastian moaned in his ear, whether it was on purpose or not, Claude couldn't take it anymore and made his decision. Pushing Sebastian up against the nearest tree, Claude pinned Sebastian's hands above his head. "I wont go easy on you.." he whispered as he brushed his lips lightly over Sebastian's.

Sebastian whimpered and nodded. "i-if you must..." he said trembling slightly. This was the first time Sebastian was going to be dominated by someone. He was panicking and it was very clear that he was scared. He looked cute with his scared, helpless look on his face. "T-try not t-to hurt me too b-badly... T-this is my f-first time" he stuttered nervously. To say he was scared was an understatement but all he had left was himself to blame. "c-claude... please b-be gentile" he pleaded in a shaky, uneven voice

Claude grinned as he saw the look of fear and helplessness on Sebastian's face, it was almost too cute. "I'll try.." he muttered before pressing his lips against Sebastian's. Than he began to slide his hand down Sebastian's body. Getting a feel for what he would soon be dominating. Sebastian let out a quiet moan as Claude's hand grazed over the bulge in his pants. Claude's hand lingered there for a moment before he forced himself to move it.. He would give that attention later. Finally he turned his attention back to Sebastian and pulled away from him, releasing his arms as well as his lips. "Never been dominated.. Practically a virgin.." With a wicked grin Claude said deviously "Undress."

Sebastian looked up at claude. He nodded and began to strip. Finally when Sebastian was down to nothing but his black boxers, which had white polka-dots on them, Sebastian had turned into a flustered mess. His face was bright red and he couldn't bring himself to look at claude. He fiddled with his thumbs and bit his lip. "C-Claude?..." he asked nervously. "c-can I kiss y-you?" he asked. He knew very well that claude was in charge and he just wanted to make sure he was allowed. "p-please?" he asked.