living with little mix <3

i was just sitting in my room listening to 'wings' by little mix and then i stated dancing around like crazy and sining along with the song. Then I heard a slight laugh coming from my doorway and then I turned around to find my older sister Hannah standing there laughing at me.

"what do you want?" I said in an annoyed voice. "well I was gonna tell you that dinner is ready! but it seemed like you were busy and occupied doing something!" she said as she chuckled and.then turned and left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: soooo this is the start of my.new story involving the British girl band 'little mix' abduction one direction are aso going to be in this story as well!! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up by the sound of my 2/4 sisters screaming !!! So I checked the time at it said 6:30. I let out a groan and got out of bed, picked up one of my pillows and walked down to my older sisters room to see why she didn't tell the girls to shut up, so I opened her door to see her fast asleep!!! WTF sometimes I think she is a clone of Zayn Malik from one direction.

So I walk back to there room open their door to see them fighting over a shoe!! So trhen I threw the pillow at them both and they stopped and started at me then Scarlett said "what was that for?" "Well that's to say SHUT UP!!" I said as I half shouted.