REQUEST HERE [OPEN]

REQUEST FORM IN SHORT

Please request in the comments! I will reply 'done✨' once your request is completed and will tag you.

Your Name (Optional):

Bias(es)/Character(s) for Imagine (MUST):

Brief Storyline (Optional):

Genre (MUST):

DETAILED REQUEST FORM WITH EXAMPLES

Your Name: *Optional* If you don't provide me with a name, I will just use '[Y/N]' in the imagine.

Example: 'Chloe'

Bias(es)/Character(s): *Must* If you don't provide me with your bias' name, I won't be able to complete your request. I need to know who I should do it about.

If you really don't mind who the imagine is about, just put 'any member'.

Example: 'Xiumin'

Brief Story Line: *Optional* You don't have to provide me with a story line, as I can just make that up myself. But if you have an idea of what you want your imagine to be about, please include it, it will also help me out.

Example: 'Xiumin is my best friend but he's in love with me and confesses' Be as detailed as you can, so I can create what you are imagining

Genre: *Must* If you don't provide me with a genre or story line, it will be quite hard for me to create an imagine that is suitable to your taste. Please provide me with a genre so I, at least, know what theme to base it around.

Example: 'Fluffy Romance'

Please fill out each category, as that will help me create an imagine that will be best suitable to your taste. But if you are not able to, please don't worry. The imagine just might be a little different to what you had expected.

Requests may take long, please be patient. But, of course, I will try to complete requests as soon as I can and to the best of my ability.

Thank you!