Chapter One.

I glanced into the classroom. No one. Good. I ran into the room, heading straight for the cupboards at the back. I yanked open the one in the centre and chucked my bag in the top. Then, panting, I squeezed my way into the bottom shelf. Looking around, I checked for any other forms of life. None. I quietly shut the door and tried to control my breathing. In, out, in, out.

And then I heard voices. Talia and D. Slowly, I heard more voices and footsteps entering the classroom. I got ready. This was going to be hilarious. I heard Miss Crow quiet down the class room. Perfect. Three, two, one.

"Noodles!" I screamed jumping out of the cupboard.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Talia and D screamed.

"OMG your faces!" I screeched, doubling over with laughter. I turned to look at our teacher. Her face was beet red with anger, but somehow this made it even more hilarious as she now resembled a tomato. The whole class just stared at me until I said "What?" That's when the howls of laughter started. And didn't stop. For five minutes. For five minutes twenty-seven girls squealed with laughter. Naturally Miss Crow was trying to stop it but she couldn't. It was impossible. I smirked at her and turned to the cupboard behind me to grab my bag, pulling it down from the top shelf. I made my way to my seat in the middle of the classroom, careful not to trip over any bags on my way there.

I knew my teacher was going to try to punish me big time, but honestly I was past caring. I was in one of my states again. The dangerous one in which I don't care what I do to myself or others. The numb one.

The class finally quietened down and I stared down at my short, bare nails. Our all girls high school of 1200 didn't allow nail polish, died hair or jewellery. And of course it's strictly uniformed. Creativity practically screams from every student in the school as they find new ways to bend the schools appearance rules. It's quite entertaining to observe all the girls who try to establish their individualism on their uniform.

I looked around at my form class as the teacher glared at us. Our class was pretty average ratio wise. We had the handful of prettilars. And the handful of swagulars. We had the handful of geeks and nerds. We had the handful of 'freaks'. Then there was the average girls who were in the middle, that's me by the way. With my long brown hair and dark brown eyes, I fit right in. Except my brown hair now had blond highlights as a result of me trying to 'change it up'. I had white or olive skin depending on the weather and a sprinkle of freckles across my nose and cheeks. I was also pretty tall at the current height of 5'7, but I was still growing. I am 16 going on 17.

And I don't think I'm going to last the year.

Authors note: I'm starting a new story as I didn't know how to continue the other ones... If anyone reads this... Thank you haha. It's going to be based on One Direction and Harry Styles. And obviously the main character is the person who is the main character.