Part 1

July 4th Americas Independence day the day both England and Mexico dread.

Mexico just doesn't bother anymore with the annoying american for all he cares he can celebrate it without him there but of course that unfortunately all changed when he heard a knock on his door. 

he already knew it was Spain at the door since he's at his house almost everyday so he decided to sit there as the Spanish man continued to pound on the door for a good 20 minutes not bothering to answer but of course was yelling for him to open the door. ''Mexico open the fucking door i already know you are home, i been standing out here for 20 minutes!'' 

sighing in defeat he stood up and made his way to the door opening or in this case swinging it open ''What the hell do you want Spain?''.

 Mexico really wasn't in the mood today for whatever Spain had in mind or at least any day. ''1. you're going to celebrate the 4th of July with the rest of us whether you like it or not 2. im gonna make you a deal well more of a bet but we'll discuss that later lets go.'' without giving mexico a chance to speak he dragged him out of the house.  

                                                                           **T i m e s k i p**

Once they got to Americas place after the whole drive of mexico arguing with Spain of not wanting to go which Irritated Spain but he signed up for this starting when Mexico was his colony so he should be used to this by now which he wasn't unfortunately.

Spain had then spoken up ''since the way you dress is not acceptable you're going to wear something that's more decent.'' this just annoyed the hell out of Mexico this made him sound like  England bickering on about america's choice of clothing ''Hell no the way im dressed is fine i don't need you to tell me what i should and should not wear'' Spain really wasn't going to tolerate him arguing about this anymore,