1

It was a stormy night. I was staying with my grandparents because my parents, They just died. My grandpa was a really nice guy, and he knew what would cheer up my depressed slob of a life. He gave me a vhs. It was an old archived recording of [adult swim] he controlled the broadcasts in the early days and recorded some of them. He knew I was a big fan and gave me the tape. "Thanks", I said as I eagerly went to the guest room and popped in the tape. I immediately  regret that decision. The tape started. I watched and watched. The Brak Show, Sealab 2021, Space Ghost, and... Aqua Teen. I loved this show and will keep loving until I die. At least I thought. It started out with Carl, he knocked on their door and complained about his car again. Frylock who answered the door immediately apologized and said he would fix it. He, Shake, and Meatwad all got in Carl's car. They drove to a shop and left it there so they would fix it up. But the bill was too expensive and they drove back, but on their way Shake was complaining about how he was "hungry", Frylock ignored him until Shake took the wheel and kept steering it until they... Crashed into a tree. But the episode stopped at a frame of them all bloody and slammed into the windshield. That image somehow BURNED into my mind. I can't get it out. Sadly the tape got fucked up in the VCR and can't play. So even if I do tell anyone, they wouldn't believe me. Especially with these cliche pastas around. But if you stumble across this, I hope you understand.