Prologue

Hi this is my first story I hope you like it and play the song when I tell you too 

"We can't just stand here and do nothing when our brother is trying to kill us," Everyone was silent. The world was depending on them. " The last day of sun will come and the new generation will fall or rise. Times of peace will end which times of darkness will begin. The Elements, the prophecies will rise or fall, time is running out. For Historia is our last hope" she said as her eyes were glowing the same time she said it. Everyone looked at her and one of her sisters said: "who is Historia?" "I don't know who they are but they might save us". they all looked at the night sky and one of them said with "Historia Will but how will they save us and remember what new elements will be made not only that but love will found". Someone came up to them and said "ready for the fight?" his eyes started to burn like fire. He took out a crystal. the crystal of fire. 

(play song)

The crystal started glowing a bright red. The other crystal's started glowing too. Everyone took out their neckless crystal and looked at it their crystal. they punt their crystal's together and they all said at the same time "Legends never die. We will fight to the end and die for peace. One day this battel will end with a sacrifice. pick your self up cause legends never die" -they all look at the night sky and heard someone behind them. they all looked behind them and right there was their brother he was wounded he fell down and said, "Legends never die".One of their sisters said, "pick your self up cause legends never die". His sister helped him up and looked at him. "They are written down in eternity they become a part of you when the world is calling your name Begging you to fight to pick your self up" they all looked down and punt their neckless crystal away and walked into the shadows to fight for peace.

 "They are written down in eternity they become a part of you when the world is calling your name Begging you to fight to pick your self up" they all looked down and punt their neckless crystal away and walked into the shadows to fight for peace

wow this is a good prologue for me but please tell me what you think and please give me some ideas this took me a long time to write so I hope you enjoy this

from you dear author -Historia