French

French is EVIL. My teacher is the Devil so instead of an exam, I did this.

 My teacher is the Devil so instead of an exam, I did this

Once upon a time, there was a happy family with three children, a mum, a dad and a big dog

Once upon a time, there was a happy family with three children, a mum, a dad and a big dog. They lived many-but not too many- years ago, in London. The parents were rich so they were constantly partying. The oldest child was a girl called Wendy and the others were two boys called Micheal and John. When the children parents were out Partying and getting drunk, Wendy would read the boys' favourite story 'Peter Pan'

Oh, wait! That's not my story! That bastard is nicking my pages! Cheeky cock. That's not even what Peter Pan is like. He is an evil, mischief maker. Gah, I hate him!

Brilliant now I'm using my own! Gah, I blame that tight wearing little—What now?!?! Oh okay, I'm swearing too much. The censoring is just gonna make it unrealistic!

I would say this started on a cold, dark night but that's just bull *BLEEP* Wait what the f***! What the f*** is happening? Oh okay, I can't swear.
So it started on a hot summers day when the sun was beaming down on us. Well me, I did t know Murray was there.

No his name is not actually Murray but I'm not allowed to use his actual name. It's a major risk to him, for there are many people who would read this, but they might not be a person, they might just look human.

Anyway, on this hot summers day, I was on a walk and I was, without a doubt, burning. So by the end of the day most my body was red and on fire.

MOST OF THESE ARE UNFINISHED BECAUSE IT IS DURING LESSONS AND I ONLY HAVE AN HOUR.