clouded with lust.

Hello, welcome to my one shot. This took way to long to write for the quality and length that it is. It's not my best work, but it's good enough to post.  With a little less that 1100 words, I think I did ok.

Now fair warning, this whole this is just a smut oneshot. I'm still relatively new to writing smut so dont be too harsh. I did attempt to edit but again I'm not good at this.

Anyway-enjoy😊

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Heavy pants cover the sudden gasp as a rough hand wraps itself gently around his neck. Chapped lips cover soft ones in a heated kiss, while another hand explored his back side. His own hands explored the man's toned chest before landing in his hair, pulling and tugging the long locks.

As feeling bodies became tugging on clothes, the stranger began to lead the boy to his car. He whined with the loss of contact and pulled the man back into him.

"Wait," he breathed, stealing another drunken kiss. "I don't even know your name."

The statement wasnt true, they had introduced themselves when they had met, but that was five shots of tequila and a margarita ago, and neither remembered.

"Griffin," the stranger breathed into his ear.

"I'm Isaac," he replied dumbly. The only thing he could think at the moment were the strangers hot lips trailing over the sensitive skin of his own neck.

"Can we go now?" The stranger, Griffin, asked.

Isaac nodded, allowing himself to be pulled off the wall and toward the parking lot. The cool september air nipped at his hot skin as he tried his hardest not to stumble over his own feet.

Griffin helped him into the uber, then ran around to the other side. He quickly gave the driver an address before his lips were drawn back towards his night's partner. The two barely pulled back to breathe as the music was turned up to drown them out.

They got out of the car as soon as Griffin had paid the driver, and Isaac couldn't help but stare at the mansion infront of him. He was pulled inside and quickly reminded of why he was here as he was slammed against the front door and his lips were once again trapped in a heated kiss.

"No,"

Isaac jumped wrapping his legs around the man's waist, and trying his best to grind down to cause some sort of friction.

Griffin disconnected their lips, moving down his jaw, leaving sloppy open mouthed kisses down his throat. Griffin sucked and nipped at the shorters collar bones, leaving marks and bruises over the clean skin.

Leaving the front door, Griffin stumbled up the stairs without disconnecting his lips from the boys neck, attempting to make it to his bedroom without one of them falling.

Once they were in a bedroom, neither caring if it was the correct one, Isaac was thrown onto the bed, and left to watch Griffin undress. The hoodie came first, then the t-shirt, then the jeans, and Isaac stared at the god of a man in front of him. Griffin then began to undress him in the same order, t-shirt, shoes shorts, letting a surprised gasp leave his lips at the sight of the black lace running over the boys smooth hips.

Isaac just laid there, panting heavily as his body was stared down by a stranger. He didn't mind though, knowing he would get what he wanted if he just laid still.

"I didn't realize how gorgeous you are," Griffin breathed, running his fingers up the shorter's sides. Isaac just smiled, pulling the man into another heated kiss. It was like the switch was flipped back on as the smaller of the two was pinned to the bed, letting out loud moans as Griffin's lips worked over his skin.

Soon fingers were in the waist band of Isaac's panties, and pleading eyes looked up at him, silently asking permission. He nodded quickly, whining as the cool air hit his penis for the first time. Griffin shushed him and placed soft kisses on his tummy and thighs.

Another whimper left the younger's lips as Griffin left open mouthed kisses on his sensitive member. However it was replaced with a loud moan when Griffin took him completely in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down while keeping a tight grip on the other's hips.

Eventually, the man pulled off, working his way back up to Isaac's lips, before flipping them over. Isaac quickly made his way to his still clothed prize and nudged it with his nose. He looked up, more silent pleas for permission which they had gotten to far, and too drunk to deny.

"Lust at first sight though,"

Soon all clothing was removed from the both of them, and Isaac was kitten licking and nuzzling someone else's body. He bobbed his head down deep until the tip went down the back of his throat and his nose was nuzzled into the man's pubes.

He continued on while fingers worked his hole open, stopping only when it was time for bigger and better things.

Griffin's head poked around his entrance, before finally slipping past the tight ring of muscle and sinking in, earning a loud moan from both.

"Fuck," Isaac whined out, quickly getting used to the familiar burn and pushing back slightly. Griffin took this as his sign to move, gripping the smooth hips hard enough to leave bruises and thrusted in hard, gaining a rhythm pretty quickly.

They stopped only to switch positions, using many different ones to chase their climax. Eventually they ended up facing eachother on the bed. Isaac's legs wrapped firmly around Griffin's waist, hands pinned above his head as Giffin jerked him off at the same pase of his thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Isaac repeated over and over until he released over their chests. Griffin continued to pound into his sensitive hole, as his thrusts became sloppy and he released into the condom they had somehow managed to remember, letting a loud string of curses fall from his own lips.

Griffin collapsed on top of the smaller boy, both to tired to care, as they breathed heavily. Lazily Griffin pulled out, earning a sharp whine from Isaac at the loss, and rolled onto his back.

With the very little strength they had, they hauled themselves to the bathroom to clean up before collapsing back onto the bed.

With tired eyes, and alcohol still in his system, Isaac wanted to start a conversation before they both fell asleep.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" He was in the mood for a deep conversation, but with the answer they both fell into a state of peace that only sleep brings.

"I believe in that with every fiber of my being."