The life of teenage twins

Pov:Cece

My name is CeCe Batta. My life has been totally normal as a kid. I was always tough and even boys knew not to mess with me. I was born on October 8th 8 minutes after my brother Justin. We get along pretty well, don't misunderstand we do fight but we have each others backs. You know how they say twins can feel the other persons pain well we don't have that. We do know what the persons thinking sometimes though. Then one day out of the blue my parent told us we were moving. We were going to Rhode Island to live closer to my grandma after my grandpa died. My parents said we needed to be closer to her and take care of her. They said it would be a good time to move because we were just starting middle school this year. Justin and I were worried but we went along with it.

3 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov:Justin

Me and my sister Cece walked to the bus stop and met up with our friends Katerina(Kat) and Koby. They live on our street and are twins too. Unlike me and Cece, Kat and Koby are identical. They both have blond wavy hair and the bluest eyes. The only difference is that ones a boy and ones a girl well Koby is taller by 4 inches too. That's only for appearance though. They have different personalities or else they would just be boring. Koby and I are on the football team along with the only other person at our bus stop Jason. I always wonder if he feels left out by not being a twin but he does have an older sister and, says he doesn't want one. Cece has dark brown curly hair and I have light brown wavy hair. We're called fraternal twins. Cece has dark brown almost black eyes and I have light hazel. Cece is almost pale and im really tan. Cece and Kat are best friends but are really different maybe even opposites. Kat is sweet and has a giggly personality while Cece makes fun of people and makes them cry. Kat does cheerleading an loves doing her nails and makeovers. Then Cece wont even touch makeup and does baseball on the all boys team and wants to be on the boys football team because she says powderpuff isnt tough enough. She's tough but she finally gave in to Kat when she begged her a million times to where pink nail polish one day. This is why Kat runs up and gives her a hug. "You wore pink" Kat screams. "Only cause you promised to wear you hair up"Cece says in an annoyed voice. As she says this I notice it's true Kat has only worn her hair up for gym but never at any other time. Cece lifts her hand to bite away the nail polish just as Kat sprays this stuff that must taste really bad because Cece starts gagging. "Keep the nail polish on it looks pretty"Kat demands. I look at Kat and wonder how she can look just as pretty with her hair up. No Justin she has a boyfriend i thought. I see her glance at me and then focus back on CeCe. As she does this I notice I'm staring at her and turn to talk to Jason. I'm about to talk when I notice him looking at my sister like she's a million bucks. "Jay do you have something to tell me?" I ask." No why would you think that" Jason says now turning to me. I lift my eye brow and nod my head to Cece. He opens his mouth to talk but is interrupted by the bus stopping in front of us. He smiles and I know he's happy he doesn't need to tell me. He makes sure he doesn't have to by sitting next to the first person he sees with no other seats open around it. In his luck it ends up being his best friend Brady. Then I noticed it was also across from Kat and Cece.

Pov: Kat

I cant believe Cece is making me where my hair up all I asked was for her to paint her nails pink. I mean is it to much to ask!!!! When we're on the bus I think of how Cece can even bite her nails that low I think it's like physically impossible. I look at my phone to see 5 texts each saying " I hate you I don't like this color". Across from us is Brady and Jason. I see him glance at Cece every 3 seconds and if that doesn't mean someone likes you I don't know what does. Jason has brown hair with blonde highlights that is almost like Justin Biebers when he started out. He has hazel eye and looks perfect with Cece. I figure I'll bring it up tonight at our sleepover. This time when he glances over I glare at him and mouthed "stare much". He automatically looked out the window he was next to and I laughed in my head. Unfortunately it was out loud and Cece turned to me with a puzzled look. Well I must have looked like a weirdo laughing at nothing. "I worry"she says as she shakes her head. Her hair flips side to side in her ponytail I wonder how she stands keeping her hair up. If my hair is up it feels like I have a hat on. The worst part is my curls hardly show. I notice her picking at her nail polish again but this time with her finger. I give her a puzzled look, why can't she just leave it on. I slap her arm signaling for her to stop. I'm not sure if she got the message or not but she would have just slapped my arm back the way she does now." Ow" i scream"that really hurt". Cece shrugs an asks me if I have any gossip. I raise my eye brow but played dumb."But I don't gossip Cece that would be bad" I said in a scared voice. "Spill!" she demanded. I couldn't hold a straight face for any longer."Ok Will and Jess are dating, Bailey broke up with Mike, and Jason likes you" I said this last part a little louder then need. Whatever Jason and I have been best friends since Pre-K and I knew I would do anything for him, including telling his secrets. Well ok Jason didn't actually tell me he liked Ce but I think it's pretty obvious." Really" she paused at her attempt to act cool about it and then said" did he tell you this, is this a real thing Katarina Bella". I gave her an unsure look but then said "I'm working on it, he still won't tell me". I walked off the bus and looked at my schedule to see where I was going. Why did the first day have to be so hard. When I looked up I was taken back when someone grabbed my arm and swung me towards them. I held my eyes shut thinking it would be Mason and said" hey" and kissed him on the cheek. I opened my eyes to Jason. He had a very puzzled look on his face but just shook it off." Why did you tell Cece that" he said with intense anger in his eyes." first off the kiss was cause I thought you were Mason and second off who am I kidding everyone knows" I told him relaxed. I gave him a hug while grabbing his schedule out of his pocket. "We have 3 classes together including the first one so let's walk loverboy". Jason rolled his eyes and started catching up with me.