Chapter One: Another Day at UA

BEEP! BEEP!

A loud alarm goes off and a floppy hand turns it to snooze. It's a Saturday at UA, and no doubt, everyone is sleeping in. 

"Ugh, what time is it...?" A hoarse voice asked out loud. "10:27?! Damn it." 

Jumping out of bed, the male took a shower and then threw on a black tee and some jeans. "Ugh, that damn jean guy...ruined jeans for me." He mutters to himself.

After washing his face and (angrily) brushing his teeth, he put his socks and shoes on. Walking out of his dorm room, his name was undoubtedly...

"Bakugou!" 

Katsuki turned around and saw a familiar redhead running towards him. "Oi. Shitty Hair. You better have the shirt I let you borrow." He said.

Eijiro smiled and took out a clean white shirt out of his backpack, folded neatly. "Here you go! I washed it since I didn't know if you wanted it washed or not," he stated, laughing a little after.

Rolling his eyes, Katsuki took his shirt and walked back into his dorm room, throwing it onto the bed and then coming back out.

"Why are you still here?" Katsuki asked, annoyed but curious.

"I don't know, want to get breakfast?" Eijiro shrugged. 

Katsuki thought for a moment. "Why? I'm not hungry," He said defensively. Despite the fact he'd like breakfast, he wasn't going to go with this loser.

"C'mon, Bakubro, I know you better than that! We could get lunch early if you want, there's this new place just outside of UA with awesome spicy food! I know you love spicy stuff," Eijiro excitedly encouraged.

Katsuki sighed. "Fine. Meet me at the entrance of UA in an hour I guess." 

"Woooo! Alright, I'll see you there in an hour- Wait, what time is it?" Eijiro awkwardly asked.

"You're an idiot. It's 11:04," Katsuki said flatly.

Eijiro smiled wider, his sharp teeth showing. "Got it! I'll see you at 12:04!" He started to run back, only turning around to a shout from Katsuki.

"OI! Shitty Hair, where are you going?"

"Huh? I thought we were done," Eijiro said, a bit confused.

"Get back here," Katsuki said.

Eijiro walked back over, Katsuki taking his arm and yanking him into his dorm room.

"Uh...Bakubro?" Eijiro inquired. 

Katsuki sat down on his bed. "Listen, I need to know. Why did you rescue me?" 

Eijiro stared, a surprised expression on his face. "What do you mean? Do you think I wouldn't?"

Katsuki sighed again. "Kirishima, I don't mean it like that. Four eyes said that you insisted on rescuing me once that damn nerd woke up and recovered from the training camp," he replied, his voice a bit calmer than usual.

Feeling the heat in his face, Eijiro scratched behind his head. "You're one of my best friends, Bakugou! And manly men don't betray or leave their friends behind!"

"Then why is your face red?" Katsuki said in a low tone.

"My- uh- hair dye got onto my face and I can't seem to get it off," Eijiro replied back with a bit of a stutter.

Katsuki shrugged to himself and got up. "There's something else. Tell me, Shitty Hair."

Eijiro looked away and smiled, trying to hide his shy expression. "I'll, uh, tell you later, Bakubro!"

Katsuki raised an eyebrow. "Why not now, Shitty Hair?"

"It's...something I can't, you know, say right now!" Eijiro said.

About to say something, Katsuki opened his mouth but just let out yet another sigh. "Fine. I'll see you at 12." 

Eijiro smiled and opened the door, starting to walk out. "12:04," Eijiro corrected.

Rolling his eyes, Katsuki snarled, "Yeah, yeah. 12:04."

The red-haired boy waved and ran off, yelling to Kaminari across the hall.

Katsuki exhaled and shook his head a little. "Idiot...your hair gets worse every day."