Happiness Lost

Chapter 1

I feel different when i'm around him he makes me feel like i'm one in a million, but one day all that changed when i lost him my best friend . No he didn't die we just stopped talking he listened to the dumb words that came out of someone elses mouth and we haven't spoken ever since I just miss him the love of my life my best friend.

Ever since that one day my whole life changed i cried for over a week , it kills me every day to watch him with his friends and we don't even look at each other anymore and it sucks . My mom told me to let it go she even told me the way I was acting  she literally taught i was going through physcotic issues hahaha really funny ,but she had a point I had to let it go he's  gone forever .

And there it started my life as a free , loving , fun , freaky little paranoid teenage girl . I was the wicked witch of the west and everybody loved me . All the boys wanted me all the girls wanted to be my friend all my friends wanted me even more but it wasn't enough I wanted more , I had to get more fame , I had to be noticed more so I dug deeper into the popularity grave and hooked up with one of the most popular dudes at school. He was amazing we had lots of fun together he danced and I sung which made it easy for me me. But one day I felt diiferent like nothing made sense anymore , was i going mad? I don't know and then it hit me  missed my best friend the one that made me laugh for no reason at all, the one that I could be myself around , I missed him but still never spoke to him.

Chapter 2

My couple monts with Mr. popular went great until I realized he wasn't the one I wasn't ready for a relationship I had work to do , plus I needed to get away from that life I needed to be me , I needed to be free from popularity. It sounds stupid but once you're in it you would understand . As time went by I felt better  after a while and I loved it. I started singing again and dancing , plus my creative gene came back it was amazing .

I fell in love with myself but he keeps coming back into my mind and it became a part of me all that pain and anxiety just keeps rising and I fell deeply in lone with him. I couldn't get him to love me back because of my stupidity and his girlfriend too which is my freakishly awesome cyber space friend , who is really awesome and that is really annoying .

So i never got him , I never got my happiness and i feel as though i'm gonna die  and it sucks I miss him , I miss my happiness.